Reviews for Little Thief
mamabear888 chapter 3 . 1/5
WOW! That was so incredibly erotic. Please tell me that you will be finishing this story. Again, WOW!
Rainy-Round chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
When you get ur new are you also going to update this story as well as the consort tournament? Oh please oh please say you will
jadescott134 chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
please update soon.
Bunnyloves123 chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
You say this not rape but is very close the only thing that may change that is what happens in the next part of the story so i beg u to continue not this story but all of them
KoreanMusicFan chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
what's happening with this story? is it over or are you planning more chapters?
Rapidashponyta chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
You couldn't have written another chapter?
belle hawk chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
update please
MittknightDr chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Holy...

I hope you're planning on continuing this...
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
so she will be with both males? will the males ever be together or are they just both bonded to the same female?
sandcate chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I enjoyed this story. I like Alaria and I love her creature self. I like what you've done with Voldie and Salazar, Severus and Lucius. They are very interesting and I want to know what happens next. The sex is very good, but I'm in it for the story. Chapter 3 seems uncomfortably close to rape, but I really like these characters and it just doesn't really feel like a rape scene, but maybe I'm condoning it because I like the story so much. Oh well something for me to think about, and that's always a sign of a good story.
Please update soon, thanks
LoonyBookWorm2013 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
I love you're rant please feel free to do more. Mainly so I can reference you in conversation :)
ANONYMOUS chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This has been bothering me for a while... But what is a ' Mary Sue'. If you could please answer that question somehow. I'm not expecting it immediately cause of your situation with the threats and all (by the way good luck with that. Take him/her down) but I would appreciate an answer in your own time of course. By the way like all ur stories. :-)
Linael-Aeonsky chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I didn't read this this because I barely can stand het, but I like to review in this story because of your foresight to tell that if quote,"" Why read & criticize me for an OC if you hate OCs! Logic like that insults us both!"" un-quote.

You are absolutely right... and I commend you...
Lemrinth chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Where is the continuation? Please! I beg you!
Illucia chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Alaria was not my favourite, hot and steamy and your writing on the other hand is! Any chance of that Luc/Sev/Harry combination showing up that's hinted in the summary or will it be just behind the scenes?
Honestly speaking, that was the reason why I decidedto read this.. If it won't be Tom/Harry then that's the second best option. And of course the fact that I've really enjoyed your other stories.