Reviews for Little Thief
Rapidashponyta chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
You couldn't have written another chapter?
belle hawk chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
update please
MittknightDr chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Holy...

I hope you're planning on continuing this...
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
so she will be with both males? will the males ever be together or are they just both bonded to the same female?
sandcate chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I enjoyed this story. I like Alaria and I love her creature self. I like what you've done with Voldie and Salazar, Severus and Lucius. They are very interesting and I want to know what happens next. The sex is very good, but I'm in it for the story. Chapter 3 seems uncomfortably close to rape, but I really like these characters and it just doesn't really feel like a rape scene, but maybe I'm condoning it because I like the story so much. Oh well something for me to think about, and that's always a sign of a good story.
Please update soon, thanks
LoonyBookWorm2013 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
I love you're rant please feel free to do more. Mainly so I can reference you in conversation :)
ANONYMOUS chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This has been bothering me for a while... But what is a ' Mary Sue'. If you could please answer that question somehow. I'm not expecting it immediately cause of your situation with the threats and all (by the way good luck with that. Take him/her down) but I would appreciate an answer in your own time of course. By the way like all ur stories. :-)
Linael-Aeonsky chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I didn't read this this because I barely can stand het, but I like to review in this story because of your foresight to tell that if quote,"" Why read & criticize me for an OC if you hate OCs! Logic like that insults us both!"" un-quote.

You are absolutely right... and I commend you...
Lemrinth chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Where is the continuation? Please! I beg you!
Illucia chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Alaria was not my favourite, hot and steamy and your writing on the other hand is! Any chance of that Luc/Sev/Harry combination showing up that's hinted in the summary or will it be just behind the scenes?
Honestly speaking, that was the reason why I decidedto read this.. If it won't be Tom/Harry then that's the second best option. And of course the fact that I've really enjoyed your other stories.
dead feather chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I already know I can barely stand oc's. I just wanted to give this a try because ypur writing is brilliant. And if Alaria had been replaced by a canon character, I wouldve loved this to bits :) the flow was good as was the writing. I really liked the dialogue parts, it was all so effortless. Unfortunately, for my taste, she took too much space in the story and she was just too special to like. Too teenage, twilight!bella style wannabe. Not as useless as her though :) but definately a mary sue of some level.
Lioness32 chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Great fic! I hope you continue this :) you hinted at it in your newest chapter of schooled so now I really can't wait for more! Fabulous job!
iafaS chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
I'm a bit confused here... Isn't this considered rape? She's being forced and only due to nature and creature magic does she feel...good, aroused...pleasure? (It reminds me of girls who've been drugged to make them more compliant) After the deed is done, most who go through this, feel shame, horror. They start blaming themselves, leads to all sorts of problems. I don't know what I'm trying to say exactly but this feels wrong and I'm not sure how you'll give them all a 'happy' ending. To be absolutely honest, I'd hide and 'lick my wounds' so to speak while planning on how to make them pay. It just seems that you'll write her to be...um...rather accepting of all this and it would irk me if this happened.
danbear chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
write more
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
This is sooo good! can you please write more!