Reviews for Little Thief
The arithmancer chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Wow! Love this! More please!
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I find myself at a loss for words. Gods, what does one say to that? Beautiful. Heart-wrenchingly beautiful. And I do not think I will EVER look at a portrait the same way again! Is there more? Please?
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Oh my! That was incredible, and I for one am unashamed to say that I envy Alaria. And I cannot wait till Salazar is out of that painting and all three of them are truly together. Please update soon!
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Lost souls reunited, perfectly plausible explanations (nice to know that Voldemort actually celebrates his birthday!), amazing powers displayed by dimunitive librarian (bookwork that I am, I love it when a librarian wins the man or in this case, men!). What more could I ask for?
Azera-v chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Love this story, can't wait to read more of it.
N.A chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATEEEEEEEEEE
Ratchadewi chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
is it me or it's damn HOT over here?! I need MOOORRREEEE!
Lerya-chan chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
this is fantastic!
Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
So...Wheeeeere's the next one?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I don't even warn my writers about inappropriate stuff whenever I post something on Wattpad. Anything like that can be explained by the rating.

I could join in on the rant, but I feel lazy, so I'll just nod my head sagely.
Tassiecat chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
You may think I'm being nit-pick-y, but I love the irony of this:

"but I'm sure errors remains – lurking."

May I point out an error? It should be 'errors remain' or 'an error remains'. You have too many s's. ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Very good! Thanks.
fatesmask chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
great chapter love your work not only is it erotic but it surprisingly makes me think
Redheads r smexy chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
woooooow... That was.. Umm / eheh, I'm speechless! :D
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Lord Voldemort's manor had become a death trap for the invaders, who found that Lord Voldemort's house elves could be just as scary and vicious as the wizard himself. Possibly more so.
Brilliant.
These were warriors, so vicious in their defense of their Lord's home that they earned a visit from Ragnok, the chieftain of the goblin nation, who commended them for their bloodthirsty behavior.
Brilliant.
From that point forward, those who either served Lord Voldemort or were capable of learning from someone else's success – began to model their treatment of house elves after that of their Lord.
Great.
"Who were your guardians?" "James and Lily Potter."
Why? Ah, they are the most obedient Dumbledore's pawns...
It may interest you to know that several Dark Pureblood and Halfblood so-called 'orphans' have been relocated into Light families.
Pain...
This young witch, sitting unselfconsciously at his feet, was his magical complement.
Intriguing.
Of them all, only Fawkes reacted, turning to stare upward at Alaria with ageless eyes, before ruffling his feathers with a distinct sense of "I don't care" and returning to his nap.
Intriguing. So Fawkes does not care about Dumbledore's coming defeat?
Salazar Slytherin's locket - and horcrux. The rest of his ancestor's soul lived in the Founder's portrait.
Makes sense...
"If you wish to claim magical heritage, know the damn heritage. A true fae wouldn't sparkle and flirt; they would sooner drive you mad with terror before sending you to their pets for their supper."
Brilliant, Draco.
There was a damn good reason both he and Salazar had blood-colored eyes. That wasn't exactly a common, human trait, after all.
Hilarious.
Both her human and fae aspects were in full agreement on this point: no dominant ever treated his submissive mate with dignity and respect and freedom.
Disagree.
The part with Lord Voldemort and his treatment of house elves and house elves being commended by goblins for their bloodthirstiness is the best. And I also appreciate that Harry is going to declare himself a Dark wizard. Good day, good night, and good luck. I am also awaiting the beginning of HP/Severus/Lucius.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »