Reviews for Little Thief
dead feather chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I already know I can barely stand oc's. I just wanted to give this a try because ypur writing is brilliant. And if Alaria had been replaced by a canon character, I wouldve loved this to bits :) the flow was good as was the writing. I really liked the dialogue parts, it was all so effortless. Unfortunately, for my taste, she took too much space in the story and she was just too special to like. Too teenage, twilight!bella style wannabe. Not as useless as her though :) but definately a mary sue of some level.
Lioness32 chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Great fic! I hope you continue this :) you hinted at it in your newest chapter of schooled so now I really can't wait for more! Fabulous job!
iafaS chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
I'm a bit confused here... Isn't this considered rape? She's being forced and only due to nature and creature magic does she feel...good, aroused...pleasure? (It reminds me of girls who've been drugged to make them more compliant) After the deed is done, most who go through this, feel shame, horror. They start blaming themselves, leads to all sorts of problems. I don't know what I'm trying to say exactly but this feels wrong and I'm not sure how you'll give them all a 'happy' ending. To be absolutely honest, I'd hide and 'lick my wounds' so to speak while planning on how to make them pay. It just seems that you'll write her to be...um...rather accepting of all this and it would irk me if this happened.
danbear chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
write more
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
This is sooo good! can you please write more!
The arithmancer chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Wow! Love this! More please!
DarthSolus chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I find myself at a loss for words. Gods, what does one say to that? Beautiful. Heart-wrenchingly beautiful. And I do not think I will EVER look at a portrait the same way again! Is there more? Please?
DarthSolus chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Oh my! That was incredible, and I for one am unashamed to say that I envy Alaria. And I cannot wait till Salazar is out of that painting and all three of them are truly together. Please update soon!
DarthSolus chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Lost souls reunited, perfectly plausible explanations (nice to know that Voldemort actually celebrates his birthday!), amazing powers displayed by dimunitive librarian (bookwork that I am, I love it when a librarian wins the man or in this case, men!). What more could I ask for?
Azera-v chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Love this story, can't wait to read more of it.
N.A chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATEEEEEEEEEE
Ratchadewi chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
is it me or it's damn HOT over here?! I need MOOORRREEEE!
Lerya-chan chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
this is fantastic!
Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
So...Wheeeeere's the next one?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I don't even warn my writers about inappropriate stuff whenever I post something on Wattpad. Anything like that can be explained by the rating.

I could join in on the rant, but I feel lazy, so I'll just nod my head sagely.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »