Reviews for Little Thief
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
This is sooo good! can you please write more!
The arithmancer chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Wow! Love this! More please!
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I find myself at a loss for words. Gods, what does one say to that? Beautiful. Heart-wrenchingly beautiful. And I do not think I will EVER look at a portrait the same way again! Is there more? Please?
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Oh my! That was incredible, and I for one am unashamed to say that I envy Alaria. And I cannot wait till Salazar is out of that painting and all three of them are truly together. Please update soon!
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Lost souls reunited, perfectly plausible explanations (nice to know that Voldemort actually celebrates his birthday!), amazing powers displayed by dimunitive librarian (bookwork that I am, I love it when a librarian wins the man or in this case, men!). What more could I ask for?
Azera-v chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Love this story, can't wait to read more of it.
N.A chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATEEEEEEEEEE
Ratchadewi chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
is it me or it's damn HOT over here?! I need MOOORRREEEE!
Lerya-chan chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
this is fantastic!
Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
So...Wheeeeere's the next one?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I don't even warn my writers about inappropriate stuff whenever I post something on Wattpad. Anything like that can be explained by the rating.

I could join in on the rant, but I feel lazy, so I'll just nod my head sagely.
Tassiecat chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
You may think I'm being nit-pick-y, but I love the irony of this:

"but I'm sure errors remains – lurking."

May I point out an error? It should be 'errors remain' or 'an error remains'. You have too many s's. ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Very good! Thanks.
fatesmask chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
great chapter love your work not only is it erotic but it surprisingly makes me think
Redheads r smexy chapter 3 . 8/14/2012