Reviews for Little Thief
fatesmask chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
great chapter love your work not only is it erotic but it surprisingly makes me think
Redheads r smexy chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
woooooow... That was.. Umm / eheh, I'm speechless! :D
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Lord Voldemort's manor had become a death trap for the invaders, who found that Lord Voldemort's house elves could be just as scary and vicious as the wizard himself. Possibly more so.
Brilliant.
These were warriors, so vicious in their defense of their Lord's home that they earned a visit from Ragnok, the chieftain of the goblin nation, who commended them for their bloodthirsty behavior.
Brilliant.
From that point forward, those who either served Lord Voldemort or were capable of learning from someone else's success – began to model their treatment of house elves after that of their Lord.
Great.
"Who were your guardians?" "James and Lily Potter."
Why? Ah, they are the most obedient Dumbledore's pawns...
It may interest you to know that several Dark Pureblood and Halfblood so-called 'orphans' have been relocated into Light families.
Pain...
This young witch, sitting unselfconsciously at his feet, was his magical complement.
Intriguing.
Of them all, only Fawkes reacted, turning to stare upward at Alaria with ageless eyes, before ruffling his feathers with a distinct sense of "I don't care" and returning to his nap.
Intriguing. So Fawkes does not care about Dumbledore's coming defeat?
Salazar Slytherin's locket - and horcrux. The rest of his ancestor's soul lived in the Founder's portrait.
Makes sense...
"If you wish to claim magical heritage, know the damn heritage. A true fae wouldn't sparkle and flirt; they would sooner drive you mad with terror before sending you to their pets for their supper."
Brilliant, Draco.
There was a damn good reason both he and Salazar had blood-colored eyes. That wasn't exactly a common, human trait, after all.
Hilarious.
Both her human and fae aspects were in full agreement on this point: no dominant ever treated his submissive mate with dignity and respect and freedom.
Disagree.
The part with Lord Voldemort and his treatment of house elves and house elves being commended by goblins for their bloodthirstiness is the best. And I also appreciate that Harry is going to declare himself a Dark wizard. Good day, good night, and good luck. I am also awaiting the beginning of HP/Severus/Lucius.
sarahbluerose13 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
WOW just WOW yep thats all I've got. Thankyou for all the amazing stories you write and plz update soon :)
Solanacy chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Yeah, strange weather indeed, from cold to hot hot hot! I normally do not read het... but since your other stories were so wonderfully wonderful, I thought: why the hell not! And so here I am, writing this review... telling you how awsome I find your stories & your rants - I love those too!

Sol.
Kaica chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
As I read this chapter, I was eating a sandwich. I don't know why, but I forgot about it until Tom claimed Alaria. Just thought you should know, it was rather amusing to me.
RogueNya chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Well this is an interesting story, look forward to reading more
rmw8855 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Oh you evil woman ... What a place to put a cliffhanger ...

I can't wait for your next installment
honksfan4life chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
very nice. ireally enjoyed this and am looking forward to more i hope soon.
Intelligensia chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Oookaayyyyy...
cuteknight101 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
update soon!

hope to see more of harry!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Ahem indeed! evil little cliffhanger you have there.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
WyrdSmith, those imbicles need to leave you alone! I loved chapter two. Schooled is currently my favorite of yours, this one might be close behind it.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
yes i'm working my way through your stories. I love chapter one. well written and Alaria i like her.
namiidragon chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
-fanning myself- whew! so hot! All I can say right now is to UPDATE QUICKLY dammit...my imagination is killing me right now about the next chapter T-T
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »