Reviews for Little Thief
sarahbluerose13 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
WOW just WOW yep thats all I've got. Thankyou for all the amazing stories you write and plz update soon :)
Solanacy chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Yeah, strange weather indeed, from cold to hot hot hot! I normally do not read het... but since your other stories were so wonderfully wonderful, I thought: why the hell not! And so here I am, writing this review... telling you how awsome I find your stories & your rants - I love those too!

Sol.
Kaica chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
As I read this chapter, I was eating a sandwich. I don't know why, but I forgot about it until Tom claimed Alaria. Just thought you should know, it was rather amusing to me.
RogueNya chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Well this is an interesting story, look forward to reading more
rmw8855 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Oh you evil woman ... What a place to put a cliffhanger ...

I can't wait for your next installment
honksfan4life chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
very nice. ireally enjoyed this and am looking forward to more i hope soon.
Intelligensia chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Oookaayyyyy...
cuteknight101 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
update soon!

hope to see more of harry!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Ahem indeed! evil little cliffhanger you have there.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
WyrdSmith, those imbicles need to leave you alone! I loved chapter two. Schooled is currently my favorite of yours, this one might be close behind it.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
yes i'm working my way through your stories. I love chapter one. well written and Alaria i like her.
namiidragon chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
-fanning myself- whew! so hot! All I can say right now is to UPDATE QUICKLY dammit...my imagination is killing me right now about the next chapter T-T
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
this was a delicious chapter! i love this story dearly, as much as the rest of yours. normally, i tend to shy away from any story that has an OC for a main character, but i love the quick yet thorough creation of Alaria. there's just enough plot to make it interesting, with the perfect (meaning, excessive) amount of smut. can't wait to see how this pans out, and i think this could be as much of a long and engaging and intense story as "did you know?", "food for thought", and "pact of new blood" (as well as the rest of your stories!).

keep up the amazing work luv, and update soon!

-Violet Fire

p.s. remarkably enough, i enjoy reading your ANs almost as much as the actual chapter itself. your witty barbs and verbal arrows make me grin and even laugh aloud. normally i don't read the ANs, but yours are fantastic and i think you have the remarkable ability to insult people and they'll still nod and agree with everything you say, because they don't necessarily see that they've been insulted. xD xD keep up the great work love! 3 3
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
omg yes.

fricken Miami weather.

sunny one minute, pouring the next! i have a cosplay tea party on Saturday though... hope it doesn't rain then... D8

anyway, i loved this chapter, and i'm glad sally's finally coming out! hooray! looking forward to the next chapter! 8D
Raider of the Lost Book chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
zsadfe3crftgyhubin,kj gwveinbvml... It's lovely weather, and an even lovelier chapter. Now I'm going to be obsessive about checking for updates for this story. I love it, it's awesome, and I can't wait to read more! Best wishes and happy writing.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »