Reviews for Little Thief
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
omg yes.

fricken Miami weather.

sunny one minute, pouring the next! i have a cosplay tea party on Saturday though... hope it doesn't rain then... D8

anyway, i loved this chapter, and i'm glad sally's finally coming out! hooray! looking forward to the next chapter! 8D
Raider of the Lost Book chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
zsadfe3crftgyhubin,kj gwveinbvml... It's lovely weather, and an even lovelier chapter. Now I'm going to be obsessive about checking for updates for this story. I love it, it's awesome, and I can't wait to read more! Best wishes and happy writing.
marksmom chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Thank you, Kindred! Yes, I truly need a break...but getting back to the matter at...ahem...hand...

This little piece of PWP was just beautiful! Even though I write slash, I do enjoy reading het now and again and this was great! I can't wait to read the rest of it! There is more, right? Right?

Kudos!
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
WooHoo..and Salazar is out of the painting..is it a little warm in here or is it just me?
Emerald chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I love ur style. So when is harry coming in?. If people don't like your work they SHOULDN'T READ IT.
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
gah! 8D

that is all i have to say. all of my happiness... omg
crazyness101 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I loved your rant, and i love your stories please keep up the good work.
Jay.Marisa chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
so HOT! Can't wait for the next chapter of this, or any of your stories!
scotsremusfan chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Fabulous! And I enjoyed the rant as much as the chapter! Sad, I know, Thanks,as always.
LLyNnS chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I appreciate that it could be hard to concieve for certain people but I personally find this type of relationship very intriguing and interesting. What kind of balance can be established between the dominantand submissive ? how complicated does it get when there are two dominants ? Do one gets to be a complicated mixture of dominance and submissivness (is that a word ?)? How much personal freedom does the submissive maintain ?

Anyway, I like this story very much, and I am eager to read the rest of it and particulary what concerns Lucius, Severus and Harry. I hope real life os treating you well and thank you for another really great piece of writing !

LlyNnS
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Sheesh..that was sizzling hot. I can't wait until Salazar is alive and in this world.
annouschka chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I am as crazy as you !

please continue all your stories
namiidragon chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
omg...update soooonn PLEASE!...so goood. been reading this story at LEAST 10 times a day over and over again, just so I could see if the story has updated yet.
Intelligensia chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Cool
Arquenniel chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I adore your work. It speaks to my soul. Thank you for sharing these amazing stories.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »