Reviews for Little Thief
marksmom chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Thank you, Kindred! Yes, I truly need a break...but getting back to the matter at...ahem...hand...

This little piece of PWP was just beautiful! Even though I write slash, I do enjoy reading het now and again and this was great! I can't wait to read the rest of it! There is more, right? Right?

Kudos!
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
WooHoo..and Salazar is out of the painting..is it a little warm in here or is it just me?
Emerald chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I love ur style. So when is harry coming in?. If people don't like your work they SHOULDN'T READ IT.
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
gah! 8D

that is all i have to say. all of my happiness... omg
crazyness101 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I loved your rant, and i love your stories please keep up the good work.
Jay.Marisa chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
so HOT! Can't wait for the next chapter of this, or any of your stories!
scotsremusfan chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Fabulous! And I enjoyed the rant as much as the chapter! Sad, I know, Thanks,as always.
LLyNnS chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I appreciate that it could be hard to concieve for certain people but I personally find this type of relationship very intriguing and interesting. What kind of balance can be established between the dominantand submissive ? how complicated does it get when there are two dominants ? Do one gets to be a complicated mixture of dominance and submissivness (is that a word ?)? How much personal freedom does the submissive maintain ?

Anyway, I like this story very much, and I am eager to read the rest of it and particulary what concerns Lucius, Severus and Harry. I hope real life os treating you well and thank you for another really great piece of writing !

LlyNnS
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Sheesh..that was sizzling hot. I can't wait until Salazar is alive and in this world.
annouschka chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I am as crazy as you !

please continue all your stories
namiidragon chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
omg...update soooonn PLEASE!...so goood. been reading this story at LEAST 10 times a day over and over again, just so I could see if the story has updated yet.
Intelligensia chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Cool
Arquenniel chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I adore your work. It speaks to my soul. Thank you for sharing these amazing stories.
Jay.Marisa chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh my god, I love every single one of your stories!
Hoshi chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Happy Birthday !

I hope your migraines are finally gone.

My personal record is eighteen days straight of head killing migraines.

At the end, I was so crazy with pain I even went as far as hitting my head against the wall of my bedroom to try to get the migraine out.

That's when I went to a friend who is a chemist and beg him to give me something to put me out of misery (either by killing the migraine or killing me). I wake up the next day with no migraine anymore but it's so strong it can't be taken more than twice or three time a year.

Fortunately I accidentally discovered a miracle remedy last october without looking for it : I began to learn tai chi and yoga. Since, the migraines are almost gone and the few I had are petty headaches compare to the hellish suffering of before.

Hope you get well soon.