Reviews for Little Thief
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
yes i'm working my way through your stories. I love chapter one. well written and Alaria i like her.
namiidragon chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
-fanning myself- whew! so hot! All I can say right now is to UPDATE QUICKLY dammit...my imagination is killing me right now about the next chapter T-T
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
this was a delicious chapter! i love this story dearly, as much as the rest of yours. normally, i tend to shy away from any story that has an OC for a main character, but i love the quick yet thorough creation of Alaria. there's just enough plot to make it interesting, with the perfect (meaning, excessive) amount of smut. can't wait to see how this pans out, and i think this could be as much of a long and engaging and intense story as "did you know?", "food for thought", and "pact of new blood" (as well as the rest of your stories!).

keep up the amazing work luv, and update soon!

-Violet Fire

p.s. remarkably enough, i enjoy reading your ANs almost as much as the actual chapter itself. your witty barbs and verbal arrows make me grin and even laugh aloud. normally i don't read the ANs, but yours are fantastic and i think you have the remarkable ability to insult people and they'll still nod and agree with everything you say, because they don't necessarily see that they've been insulted. xD xD keep up the great work love! 3 3
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
omg yes.

fricken Miami weather.

sunny one minute, pouring the next! i have a cosplay tea party on Saturday though... hope it doesn't rain then... D8

anyway, i loved this chapter, and i'm glad sally's finally coming out! hooray! looking forward to the next chapter! 8D
Raider of the Lost Book chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
zsadfe3crftgyhubin,kj gwveinbvml... It's lovely weather, and an even lovelier chapter. Now I'm going to be obsessive about checking for updates for this story. I love it, it's awesome, and I can't wait to read more! Best wishes and happy writing.
marksmom chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Thank you, Kindred! Yes, I truly need a break...but getting back to the matter at...ahem...hand...

This little piece of PWP was just beautiful! Even though I write slash, I do enjoy reading het now and again and this was great! I can't wait to read the rest of it! There is more, right? Right?

Kudos!
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
WooHoo..and Salazar is out of the painting..is it a little warm in here or is it just me?
Emerald chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I love ur style. So when is harry coming in?. If people don't like your work they SHOULDN'T READ IT.
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
gah! 8D

that is all i have to say. all of my happiness... omg
crazyness101 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I loved your rant, and i love your stories please keep up the good work.
Jay.Marisa chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
so HOT! Can't wait for the next chapter of this, or any of your stories!
scotsremusfan chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Fabulous! And I enjoyed the rant as much as the chapter! Sad, I know, Thanks,as always.
LLyNnS chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I appreciate that it could be hard to concieve for certain people but I personally find this type of relationship very intriguing and interesting. What kind of balance can be established between the dominantand submissive ? how complicated does it get when there are two dominants ? Do one gets to be a complicated mixture of dominance and submissivness (is that a word ?)? How much personal freedom does the submissive maintain ?

Anyway, I like this story very much, and I am eager to read the rest of it and particulary what concerns Lucius, Severus and Harry. I hope real life os treating you well and thank you for another really great piece of writing !

LlyNnS
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Sheesh..that was sizzling hot. I can't wait until Salazar is alive and in this world.
annouschka chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I am as crazy as you !

please continue all your stories
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »