Reviews for Ambush in School!
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 6 . 1/8
AMAZING SECOND TIME READING AAND FREKAING AMAZING ITS ALMOST ONE AM I FREKAING GOTTA GO NOW BUT AMAZING
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
Waa! Me encantó! Y que todos sus compañeros los apoyarán fue tan genial. Me gusto!
Nicole NightLock chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
Yay!~ Nice chapter End!~~~~~
TheLonerLion chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
Awesome!
DGtnsl chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
I knew it! That strange girl was Chrome! Yay! Now that guy is gonna get it, and Tsuna's classmates are going to witness the fighting prowess of the Vongola Guardians. Good thing that ex-enemy is there to commentate for them.
DGtnsl chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
OoHooHooh. Tsuna is injured and made fun of. Nope, the assassins couldn't believe he was the fearsome Vongola Decimo. They shot him and his Guardians are furious! Their classmates have seen something they never wanted to, and have also been exposed to the anger of the Vongola Guardians. I can't wait for Tsuna to fianlly get to his pills and gloves. I'm pretty sure he is never leaving those things behind ever again. Looking forward to how this goes on. I'm curious about how the 'boss' is going to decide who is Vongola Decimo. He'll never guess who is really is, especially since he doesn't actually have him with the other 'candidates'.
Cocoa2795 chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
aaaah i really live this fanfiction twice i read it and never het bored. please make a squale
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
cool
meme7789 chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
thank you for all you hard work and your awesome story
AnimeLover chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Awesome story! But...
PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT TSUNA DIED IN THE ENDING! This may be a misunderstanding but... Tsuna DIDN'T die right!?
seireidoragon chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
This was a great story and I loved the ending.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
luversblues chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
too cute
Minirowan chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
This was good. Tsuna and his guardians were portrayed very well, but I think you did an exceptional job with Hana and Kyoko. I was happy to see the side characters get some attention too.

My only complaint are the grammatical mistakes littered throughout the story, along with a few repeated sentences.
mariexmarieclosedaccount chapter 6 . 12/23/2013