Reviews for Not so precious metals moulded into circles
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
just because I love the Doctor's smile when he finds out River is Melody Pond (and also because this story is AWESOME XD) I am writing a review. Love it!
Sylva Dax chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Keep that man away from the dessert wine!LOL

Nice having Mr. and Mrs. Smith-Jones joining in the fun. The one thing I found odd was Martha's lack of curiosity regarding the identity of the bride. I would have expected her to respond more like, "Congratulations! Who is she?"

Other than that, get that man sobered up. There's a ring to be made.
IBelieveInSH chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
You are amazing!

I couldn't stop laughing in this chapter and I love how you have incorporated Martha and Mickey into it now too!

Love the "where on New Earth" comment, it sounds very Jack and doctor who :D

I hope you realise how much I love this fanfiction and your writing...

I have this bookmarked in my phone... No doctor who fanfiction has ever made it there... Only Sherlock fanfiction has 3

Well done and keep it up!

By the way, thank you for including me in your dedication 3
cmartlover chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Nice chapter! I liked that Martha and Mickey are now involved.
pinetree13 chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Martha is my favorite companion of Tennant's. Just thought I'd point that out.

Anyway, I love the thought that he'll need Martha's help to get the ring. This story is great, so please update soon!
Bitter Sea Light chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
All the characters are incredibly OOC, which makes it a bit odd to read. One too many sexual undertones as well. There aren't nearly as much of them in the series and when there are, they're more discreet. I'm not sure about the plot of it, either. 'Searching for the perfect wedding ring' is incredibly girlish. While men care about the ring and want it to be nice and all, they aren't nearly as obsessed with it as women can be. This is why I know that the writer of this story is female. Or a male with a female-ish mind. Third chapter is a bit jumpy as well and contains too many dividers for my taste. Other than that...good effort, I guess.

Co-leader of The Literate Union,

'Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery. I quit such odious subjects as soon as I can.' Jane Austen
MayFairy chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Ooh, Martha and Mickey! :)

And drunk Eleven...HILARIOUS! :P
Lucette chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Another awesome chapter :D Also, your little lines at the end of each chapter are my favourite thing ever. ESPECIALLY THIS ONE BECAUSE SAME HERE. Especially Alex's hair. I have this one friend at school and we just obsess about her hair endlessly. ...She got a perm the other day and I asked her heaps of questions because WE BOTH WANT ALEX KINGSTON HAIR UGH.

Also also also, thanks for the dedication :3 One of the coolest things I've ever had.
Mrs Marcus Volturi chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Hahah I can so see Jack saying that to ROry! ROFL

Great chapter!

Crystal xx
IBelieveInSH chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
AMAZING! I love this so so SO much! I also love how you put Jack into it, I miss Jack so much in the show!

River/Doctor Forever 3

I love te whole Doctor/Rory bromance thing going on too!

You are a very skilled writer!

Well done fellow Nerdfighter 3
Sylva Dax chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Thank you. I am honored.

I have to say, the chapter wasn't what I was expecting. It turned serious. It adds layers to the flow of the story. Loved the Doctor's explanation of how and why he married River.
Melody Starr31 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
oh no. River, Doctor, Jack. Not good. Thats all that has to be said...
pinetree13 chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
I like how you icorporated Jack into this story. With him, things are bound to get even more interesting! Please review soon!
cmartlover chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Nice chapter! I liked how you showed both sides of the Doctor.
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
I just started reading this today, and I think it's absolutely : )
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »