Reviews for Not so precious metals moulded into circles
MayFairy chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Loved it! Jack is so funny, especially when he was all approving of how River was conceived on the TARDIS. ;)
Sylva Dax chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Jack is too much. I loved his reactions.

Well, it is official: I am a citizen of Whoville. I just mixed my fish with banana pudding and liked it and it wasn't even fish fingers!
pinetree13 chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Captain Jack! Just when I thought it couldn't get better! I'd like to see him try to make a move on River, but that's just a thought.
cmartlover chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Great chapter! I think you potrayed every character very well.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Hello! First, did you change your pen name?

Second, great chapter! I loved the doctor and jack's interaction! Please update soon!
youandmetimeandspace chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
OMG thank you so much, you really are such a sweetie :) also this is a really great story and I was giggling to myself all through this chapter so

please update it soon. thanks :'D
MayFairy chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Jack meeting Rory. Yes, that was incredible. And Jack talking about River...oh, how I wish those two would meet, the flirting would be hilarious!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Not sure! It would be sweet to let Amy plan though. And when you do the wedding, you definitely need to include a bowtie ceremony like on the pyramid.

By the way, I like the new title. Though I loved the old one, this does suit it better!
C.lauren95 chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
I think Amy should be let in on the secret.
MayFairy chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
OMG I love this story! So suggestive and hilarious...and all the Doctor/Rory bromance.

Please update this soon, it's so cute! :)
pinetree13 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Woo hoo! Torchwood! I think Amy should be let in on it so it's like a big secret that everyone except River knows.
cmartlover chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Nice chapter! You captured both the Doctor and Rory very anthor note, I think that it would be more amusing if Rory and the Doctor tried to make the ring themselves,but if Amy did find out about it, it should be because the Doctor and Rory are terrible at keeping secrets.
cecilsx chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
OMG I'm SO excited for when you update! Torchwood! YEY! As for whether Amy should come in I like it with just Rory and the Doctor it's funnier because they're bloomed and clumsy and don't really know what to so with this sort of think and that just add to the humor also I think if Amy knew it would be all "OH MY GOD"-ing from her and it wouldn't be as funny... But yeah that's probably all rubbish all I can really say is do what you want... So yeah I'm going to shut up now since I've written you an essay... UPDATE SOON... BYE! :P
Sylva Dax chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
This was too funny!

Amy shouldn't be brought into the secret until these two need rescuing to get things back on track, preferably near the end of this adventure.
Sylva Dax chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Good for River! It would have been a shame for her to waste all her talents and intelligence just waiting around in her cell doing nothing.

The Doctor cracks me up. He gets so flustered about you know...

Now for the oopsie: how many screwdrivers does the Doctor have that he was able to. sonic River's cell open and leave one in the Pond's kitchen? Also, did he just take credit for River's piloting?
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »