Reviews for Not so precious metals moulded into circles
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Love the breaking of not one but two dishes (plates?). Especially the "No!...I broke two." That seems so Doctor.

You know, I really liked the first title. It sounded so Doctorish. It was what made me start reading the story.

So Jack is going to help make a ring? Can't wait for that one.
Melody Starr31 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
I personally think you should put Amy in on the secret. She should figure it out on her own, and then start doing her Amy wedding whatever River should be all confused and try to persuade the Doctor to tell her what he is doing!
Melody Starr31 chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
your chapters just make me smile! There so funny and sweet, and Doctor awkward!
Hello-Sweetie19 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
WHOOOOO! ROLEPLAY...LOL
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
I loved the Doctor's description of the perfect ring for River. It's heartwarming. He knows his River.
Mrs Marcus Volturi chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Haha awkward much lol . Great chapter, as usual :)

Crystal x
cecilsx chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Web that was... Awkward... I really loved this chapter, it was PERFECT (as usual) please update again soon xD
pinetree13 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Once again, I loved this chapter! XD

The Doctor is so hilariously awkward. I really liked the fluffy goodbye between River and the Doctor. Please update soon!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Ha! Please update!
JaneScarlett chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
The dialogue at the end is brilliant. Nice work.
Melody Starr31 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I loved this chapter! It was so sweet and clever! I think the beginning was my favorite part! It was funny and really cute! It really brightened my week after getting a hit in the head and not being able to do anything. Maybe you could do a chapter (when its time)the Doctor could try to propose, but since he is clumsy he could keep doing things wrong. then just come out with it. :)
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Let the ring somehow play into the Doctor saving River from the Library, maybe absorbs her DNA or something like that.
youandmetimeandspace chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Wow yet again I... Just can't... It's so heart warming... I just smile to myself all the eat through... My family must think I've gone mad... Thanks x
pinetree13 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
The suspense is killing me! I have to know what's going to happen when the ring's finished!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Again, another great chapter!

If you're looking for suggestions, I'd really live to see the wedding at some point, so that Rory has a chance to walk River down the aisle, cause I feel bad that he missed watching River grow up. However, I'm sure I'll love any direction you go!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »