Reviews for The Ballad of the Technopath
Guest chapter 23 . 11/27/2014
Oh come on ! I wanna read they're mission! And I really want some love confessions! Besides that you wrote an amazing story. But it would have way cooler if instead of all of her glowing if cool little viny flowery signs appeared and her hair turn white and glowing at the roots with the white of her eyes glowing.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
Gosh loki is such an asshole!
guest chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Sorry to say but stories like this really piss me off. Her reactions make no sense at all unless shes some slut or someone who likes bondage and shit. Really hes torturing her and she's like thats ok now touch me? Im trying really hard to see something good about this. Hes doing all this stuff to her and she cant find a way out of it, or get back at him somehow? Maybe she should have just slit her wrists with the mirror glass because if this story was more realistic with her reactions then you would know no person could handle all the torture, mentally fucked up things he does as well as the sexual abuse. Yes thats what he's doing but shes just like it feels good so im ok with my torturer who is a psychotic mass murderer who treats me as his pet doing this to me... this story reminds me of all those other stories about asshole guys who girls love coz hes pretty or in this case because hes the first the fuck her and make it feel good. This could have been written more nicely im sure but your story just annoyed me too much. So here's a brutally honest rant.
esm398 chapter 23 . 3/6/2014
Wow! Please update soon! I found this today and literally couldn't put my iPod down. I finished it less than 5minutes ago and I'm bouncing around, excitedly waiting (that's odd phrasing...) the next chapter. It's been since last may. I can't imagine what those people feel like right now! Pretty please update soon?
TheDoctor'sAmazingCompanion chapter 23 . 9/15/2013
This fanfiction has me so conflicted, I just want to cry because I feel so sorry for Loki, cause he does clearly care for her in some way and then Freyja is conflicted as well and Loki can be such a dick sometimes but then when he's nice it's just the cutest thing and ah! God dammit, Loki, get off your high and mighty "throne" and just be a goddamn good person! Then maybe you might have a shot already!
Demonic Jeirin chapter 23 . 6/10/2013
Update? :3
OperaGhost18 chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
This one be posted twice
DarkTendncies chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
I love the story[:
Hope you can update it soon .
Miss Vampire90 chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
More please, I like this story
Kathalla chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
Great Chappy
Nymph.Naji chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
this chapter is a repeat :D
Opera123 chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
thanks for all the time rewriting but what I truely want is something new from you
please continue with the story
CrystalClear98 chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
great chapter!
Kathalla chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Great story. is it just me or did many of your chappies get lost?
musicluver246 chapter 22 . 5/3/2013