Reviews for Personable
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Holy cr p!
Kichou chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Very hot story. Atem is the perfect seme to Yugi. Wish there was more chapters.
Lerya-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This is just... OMG, it was great!
AtemuMustang chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I don't think I've ever felt so dominated after reading a story like this... my god... That was intense. I could feel Atem's power and darker half through out most of it. That was just amazing. Keep it up!
GothicDebby chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
A sequel? :)

3 :D
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Oh my fucking god, this is on here. Hell yes, I don't have to remember my AO3 bookamark. *cheers*
Kearitona Sjachraelgil chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FIC and I agree Endless showed that that there are two forms of BDSM one is the standard whips chains and humiliation other is where a person in this case Yugi submits wholeheartedly delighting in the fact that his dome or Seme is pleasuring him so thoroughly and completely that it in return doubles the rapture to twice as normal then the mere physical pleasure imbued from the intercourse and one I wholeheartedly approave so GOOD WORK
Chibi-Celesti chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This fic's wasn't a mess. It was actually,pretty good for a smut. Atemu being all possessive on Yugi's crazy but at the same time being caring and more of a gentleman was very touching. Love it so much.
Taiyou Ryu chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was a lovely little tale and concerning point 5: none taken, I may be only half but that's one country that I don't really wish to see.
AkuZeku chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I coud relate quite well to this story. Once I went to Paris with a stranger too, but it didn't work out as nicely as it worked out for Yugi. But I have to admit, I experienced some of the things you mentioned, like french people who didn't want to understand my french (I wanted a sandwich for vegetarian, and that's not so hard to say in french, but the man didn't want to understand, though I'm 100% sure I said the right thing). And there are no lifts, you are right. But I loved that. The hotel we were in really felt like directly taken out of some clichee romance for poor people. Oh and Paris is indeed a very interesting place!

I liked your idea of meeting a stranger and getting to play his translator. I could somehow imagine this to be close to something that could actuallly happen in reality. Though I really don't think people should go with strangers that easily, especially not if you're eighteen and alone in a city like Paris! But I'm sure there are actually happening little stories like this one, maybe everyday. I'm from a little village, so cities like Paris never really lose their inspiration.

I think you have quite a fine writing style and the scene in the end really was sexy, because it was written so well and it was quite original, too. And I can't say that about most of the sex scenes I've read about the two of them. I felt surprised about Atemus sudden change in behaviour, but I can't say I didn't love it ;)

I'm sure I will read more from you. I really liked everything I've read from you so far.
Asquerus chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
O.O -drooling-
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Absolutely beautiful.
KoiinuNe chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
come back! finish it! loved it, love the way your write. i could feel the tension, from the snotty cashier to Akefia and the Japanese to the end. me. want. more!
Kendra chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I have read this story so many times! God, I love how you wrote this. I was biting down on my fist the whole time to not make any sound and I was blushing like crazy! I sure hope you make a part 2 to this beautiful masterpiece of yours