Reviews for The Bonding
Berryberry chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I like it. I still can't get over how cute the image of souichi with fox ears is! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Where is the rest of this story?! Either update, or tell me what website its on, because this is great
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Awww! I loved it! You stopped at the best part! I visited your livejournal and there was nothing from this fic in there. Do you have a sequel somewhere? Please tell me you do!
Great fanfic
Yootjje chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
ahaha ive never read a fic about aru hi mori no naka! i like it! will you pleeaaaaseeee continue?
DororoXPenana chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I love it! It's rare to find fan stories of Aru Hi Mori no Naka! I really hope you continue this one :) I look forward to reading more~
Lizlin chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
this is really good lol i couldn't stop giggling the whole way through but never mind that i have been in a giggle giggle mood i have livejournal and a deviantart accounts but i only use livejournal and i look forward to more of ur work
Imamonster12 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Hehe awesome, please upload soon! I can't wait for the rape. Wait a second did I just say that...oh dear...BUT YEAH ANYWAY *cough* Please keep going haha... _
crismar chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
wo! that was really nice, very interesting I want to know what will happen next.

okey, for my self I have LJ and DArt so it okey with whatever you choose, but let know where you will be, ok XD

happy to read you again