Reviews for Records of Asgard
Bluemisery chapter 10 . 1/8
I'm a wee smitch lost, but still a good chapter! I wonder what Thor will do!
Bluemisery chapter 9 . 1/8
Oh, oh man... Whyyyy!? I liked him. That broke what was left of my heart. But okay. (T.T)
Bluemisery chapter 5 . 1/8
Hahaha I'm dying over here! Pregnant Loki is most amusing! Doing great dear!
Bluemisery chapter 3 . 1/8
Cookies? How can I resist! I'm enjoying hearing the myths! Though, I await Gabriel's return. My OC? No, I don't think that'd be good. Lol great story thus far!
Bluemisery chapter 1 . 1/8
I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this is much better then anything I could have dreamed up! I'm very curious at how this will progress!
Arckangel chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
OH wow. This was spectacular. Poor Gabriel...he was so upset. I just wanted to hug him! I really enjoy the way you have them speak. I feel like i'm reading an old story based when they spoke like that. You are very talented. and you write Gabriel so well. Also, i didn't mention it in the last review but...WINGS! AH! I got sooo happy with the wings. eeps!
Arckangel chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Oh goodness! I didn't even realize you updated. I guess I don't have it alerted to my email. So I will do that. :). This chapter was amazing, by the way. I love...seriously love how you entwined more demon!angel!bull!wolf thingies into it. Just adding in more angels was a perfect touch. Great work. I am ready to read the next chapter. hehe.
Arckangel chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
oooo that was spectacular!i loved the flashback and the emotions...amazing! please update soon!
denique chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
I really like these Flashbacks, they give a good view about his life. :)
Arckangel chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
Ahhh so amaZing. I love this so much. I'm glad I came on to read it. :)
Arckangel chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
:D

I LOVE it! On to the next!
Arckangel chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
O.O...OOOO! This is gettin GOOD! :D
Arckangel chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Oh wow...just finished chapter three and this is incredible! Very well written and just perfect. I can honestly imagine all of this happening! So perfect on how you write the way they talk and everything. Oooo. On to the next chapter.
denique chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Wow, you are a really fast writer and this was a really heartbreaking chapter. But I liked to read it.
finn chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
love tge mythology of this