Reviews for Records of Asgard
Arckangel chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
OH wow. This was spectacular. Poor Gabriel...he was so upset. I just wanted to hug him! I really enjoy the way you have them speak. I feel like i'm reading an old story based when they spoke like that. You are very talented. and you write Gabriel so well. Also, i didn't mention it in the last review but...WINGS! AH! I got sooo happy with the wings. eeps!
Arckangel chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Oh goodness! I didn't even realize you updated. I guess I don't have it alerted to my email. So I will do that. :). This chapter was amazing, by the way. I love...seriously love how you entwined more demon!angel!bull!wolf thingies into it. Just adding in more angels was a perfect touch. Great work. I am ready to read the next chapter. hehe.
Arckangel chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
oooo that was spectacular!i loved the flashback and the emotions...amazing! please update soon!
denique chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
I really like these Flashbacks, they give a good view about his life. :)
Arckangel chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
Ahhh so amaZing. I love this so much. I'm glad I came on to read it. :)
Arckangel chapter 5 . 5/16/2012

I LOVE it! On to the next!
Arckangel chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
O.O...OOOO! This is gettin GOOD! :D
Arckangel chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Oh wow...just finished chapter three and this is incredible! Very well written and just perfect. I can honestly imagine all of this happening! So perfect on how you write the way they talk and everything. Oooo. On to the next chapter.
denique chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Wow, you are a really fast writer and this was a really heartbreaking chapter. But I liked to read it.
finn chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
love tge mythology of this
denique chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Wow you are a really fast writer, and it was as good as the first time:)

As a character idea shouldn't he met Kali for the first time, or really wicked would be an angel who doesn't recognize him...But you must do as you want, because while I am a good reader, my writing abilities are more or less not there.
denique chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Hi I just disovered your story. And I have to say I really like what I read so far. Please go on!
lyra200 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Very good so far. I like it :) its an interesting angle to the whole Gabe/Loki thing. The dialogue between characters is good too. Maybe you could toss in bits about him missing his angel brothers though? idk. just a thought it seems like Gabriel would have missed them at least a little. can't wait to read the next chapter!