Reviews for From the Ashes of Us
wintersalad chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was an extremely beautiful and heart-rending look at love.
Hayha chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I don't see this working. Yes, Siobhan would try to get Andrew back. After all she's a clingy bitch who can't live her own life and she's blown every other option. But Siobhan also was a murderer and Tim Arbogast would do all he could legally and illegally to get her. Once the police uncover that she killed the guy who killed Gemma then there is no way he wouldn't take her down. Could Siobhan make Andrew nearly as happy as Bridget did? He'd have to compare the two and Siobhan comes up quite wanting.

The next question is whether or not the babies are actually Andrew's. That would have to be established and Andrew would be no more sure of it than Henry was. After all, she was sleeping with Henry.
scifiromance chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
WOW! Thank you so much for writing this, I've been waiting to see if you would try a post-finale fic and this was even better than I expected. :) You wrote both of them really well, I'm particularly impressed with how you managed to write Siobhan's character in such a balanced, real, way, considering she's not exactly likeable. I'm so glad you changed the girls' names too, good call!

Thanks for writing! :D I'm sorry I'm so late reviewing, I had foot surgery on Wednesday andhave only been able to get on my laptop now.

scifiromance
PrincessMaylin chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hi!

This is a great story and so believable. I think this is how Andrew would have reacted. He doesn't love Siobhan, but they are still bound by their kids, and Bridget is still the most amazing woman in his life. I just know he will come to realize it, as he already does and get back with her. I'm writing a similar story with the same kind of feeling. I want Andrew's feelings about what Bridget did and how he struggles with it to be very expressed. He is not going to come back to her in two days, like he does in a lot of fics. He has to think about it and observe his situation, like he does here. We have a lot of the same ideas, I've noticed. Could you please read my fic? It's called "Just Ask Them How They Made It." It's just getting started. I would greatly appreciate your feedback, as you are such a great writer.

Thnaks,

Maylin
Sunkiss chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Is this a one shot? Please continue! I wanna know what happens next!