Reviews for Two by Two by Two
Firefly-gal chapter 26 . 5/23
Great story.
Whyhow chapter 24 . 3/29
Since you are looking for feedback: it was easy to follow and seemed plausible, but was certainly not the most engaging thing you've written. I am glad that you dialed the angst back by several notches, since it was understandable but didn't really hold my attention and was starting to get repetitive.
Whyhow chapter 23 . 3/29
I like this ending: it's nice to see even the workers for an evil corporation being portrayed as normal people, rather than nearly robots.
Mendip123 chapter 26 . 4/10/2014
Nothing intelligent to say at this point; I've been reading as solidly as I can for the last 24 hours. It's a great story.
Browncoat Mike chapter 24 . 3/29/2014
The dialog flowed very smoothly.
Browncoat Mike chapter 21 . 3/29/2014
Cliffhangers are evil.
Browncoat Mike chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
I would think Inara would be a little smarter.
Browncoat Mike chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Let he or she who has not worn a Hawaiian shirt cast the first stone.
EagleJarl chapter 25 . 11/8/2013
Glad Mal is changing his approach with Inara. With any luck she'll get her head out and make up with him soon.

Also, glad Mal didn't blow himself to kingdom come.
EagleJarl chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
Well that was...unexpected. I figured River would take them both down with a sudden flurry of well-placed, expert attacks of the waif-fu variety. This version was definitely shinier. NIce to see a human side to the Blue Hands.
EagleJarl chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
River really needs to work on her reassuring voice, doesn't she?

Hope that Mal and company can actually cash in those crystals. If they can, they'll never want for money again; run some subrosa cargo to Bandigara, come with a kings ransom in crystals and eat like kings the whole time. Could really turn things around for them...which, of course, is why it will never happen.
EagleJarl chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
River just got triggered in the middle of a crowded restaurant on a world where they'd like to stay for a few days.

Oh yeah, this should be fun. I detect some predigested fertilizer moving at high speed towards the rotary impellers.
EagleJarl chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
Maybe Mal can get some good advice on his relationship. Lord knows, everyone on the ship would be better off if he did.

It's also nice to see that Serenity has at least one friend who is simply a nice person.
EagleJarl chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Yeah Inara...love ya babe, but you totally critical failed our Spot check and now you're failing your SAN check in a big way too.
EagleJarl chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Inara seriously needs to get a grip. Ok, it hasn't been long and she pissed, fine. But if she keeps this up for more than a day or so, then may she never again have hot water in her shuttle.