Reviews for The Brilliant Mind of Rogue
harleyquinade chapter 12 . 5/27/2015
I would love to see a new chapter soon.
Spasticatt chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
I seriously don't think I've ever laughed so hard, for so long, in my LIFE. I was literally crying from snort laughing at one point. Bravo to the max!
Kali chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
Love the way you write Rogue! And I would totally read "The Simple Mind of Remy LeBeau." I know this is a little older but wanted to review since it was so good!
StoryLover95 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I positively love this story and love the fact that it follows what happens after Kitty's blog. Rogues thoughts are awesome!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
I'm actually heading over to read it ASAP.

Is this the end of The Brilliant Mind of Rogue then? :( If not, then I shall await the next chapter. If so, then adieu, and it's been wonderful, hilarious, and lovely. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Labor... a scary word.

I feel so sorry for Remy right now. I mean, it's gotta be tough, to have one family pressuring you to do things and not giving you much actual care in return, and then come home to the other family to find that your welcome is a little more lukewarm than you'd been hoping.

And ouch, paperbacks hurt.

I'm beginning to like your Jean. I mean, usually, I'm not a huge Jean fan, but Rogue is right: pregnant and ticked off Jean IS kinda fun. And I love the girl power. I'll take those Spice Girls.

Rabid. Attack. Chihuahua. Crack. Me. Up.

Ray. Just... just Ray.

I love a Romy in which they can remain on more-or-less good terms even after breaking up. I mean, she's said herself that she still loves him, right? But she just can't handle watching him break himself against his own family's expectations. So they still like each other and care about each other, which is MUCH preferable to them hating each other for a few chapters and then "making up."
Raven34link chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
damn Remy is in a serious bitching mood in this chap
snccrockz chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
I found it Kitty, I found your blog LOL.
ALLREMS chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
UNEXPECTED yes happy I'll get some continuance yes but also sad to see rogues first hand story telling go...but maybe she'll take her shitz back because I highly doubt NO I know she won't put up with kit just taking over.
ALLREMS chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Lol I sooo needed that laugh. It's silly really how romy squabbles make me smile... but I jgust love a jealous Remy an irritated rogue a feisty kitty and piotr oh piotr how he could make 3 words a threat simply by calling Remy-Gambit when he's crossing the line with kit
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
I'm confused is kitty just promoting her blog?
AnnaWalker.92 chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Hey
are you ever going to continue the story? :(
anna
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Yay! I'm glad to see a continuation - even if it won't be in Rogue's snark.

And because I'm such a geek I have to say: Kitty and Spider-Man did actually meet, and date, on the Ultimate universe. (Until he kind of cheated on her to get back together with MJ.)
SnowWhiteAppleSauce chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
It makes me sad to see Rogue go, but I need more Kitty. It was a great fic, but I must move on'
Guest chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
I know it's been a while, but I hope you haven't abandoned this story. I really want to hear more about Rogue's new ass-hugging jeans. Hopefully, you are doing well and are just taking a break. Looking forward to your next update.