Reviews for Chrysalis
Shadowcatisajerk chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Interesting character study, I like it. Thanks.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Interesting fic
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
What's the deal he offers her? And, do you think you could continue this? It's a very good character study, Clint Barton is in character, and, long story made short, my curiosity has been piqued.
phylitr chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Nice!

The part about Natasha delivering Svetlana up to be trained by the Red Room for selfish reasons, as well as the guilt that follows, made me shiver. It really underlines just how messed up Natasha is at this point.

About the arrow: I like your idea of Hawkeye using an arrow to sedate Widow, and it's one that I'm using in one of my own stories, but it seems here that he's shooting her with the arrow itself (you say "dart"), though I might be misinterpreting things. He's drawing at least 40 (probably more like 60) lb with his bow, so at such a short range that arrow would go straight through Widow's neck.
TheFictionalMe chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Perfectly in character. Excellent!
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love this detached writing style. It fits Natasha very well.
call us crazy chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
these short blackhawk fics of yours make me happy.
killerbunny117 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I really love the way you write these two. Great Job!
0 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is so good and so well written. I love it. I sincerely hope you continue it. It left me dying toor know more about her. Beautiful!
edwards-twilight chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
are you gunna continue with this story because it pretty good an i would definatly read more x thanks
tic tac toe 03 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
So well written- loved the end!

Tacxx
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Ooh. I like this version of their first meeting.