Reviews for Seven Simple Years
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2023
Awesome
Guest chapter 18 . 3/22/2023
-makes romione

-last chapter focused on harry
Clinio chapter 17 . 1/14/2023
Do you wan a a masterpiece description?
Read this one.
Clinio chapter 16 . 1/14/2023
After so many years...
Always!

Always... it is still a chapter so extairdinary that it touches me to the core.
We can never thank you enough.
Clinio chapter 13 . 1/13/2023
I really love Fleur.
chudleycannonsnumber1 chapter 18 . 8/21/2022
After so long I've come back to this absolute classic. Everything from chapter 1 to 18 to the author's notes is HP fanfiction gold. After all that's come out lately and the way the films changed people's perceptions it's nice to go back to this time capsule of a golden era of HP fanfics that were booming in the years following the release of the final book.

Thank you again for this fic.

Romione 2022
aveledosocialmedia chapter 12 . 7/14/2022
That beautiful moment with Fred. Thank you!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/12/2022
Definitely one of my favorite chapters in this fanfic, and that's saying something! An excellent job, all-around. As for Ron & Hermione's lines in the movie, I read that as Ron awkwardly joking in a tense moment and trying to deflect from his memory of destroying the locket. He knows Harry probably isn't having frequent nightmares about that Horcrux now as it's been gone for months - he's just projecting his own insecurities about the moment.

The "have you noticed?" question probably refers to the attention Hermione spent on Harry whenever he saw into Voldemort's mind, and any lingering fears that Hermione might care about Harry more than him. When Hermione scoffs, "No, of course not" she's annoyed at the idea she'd pay so much attention to Harry when he's asleep. Especially when it's established that Voldemort isn't exploiting his connection to Harry's mind as she initially feared he might - using it to track them or plant a trap like in Order of the Phoenix.

Also, Hermione probably doubts Harry's having recurring dreams where he says "Open" in Parseltongue and suspects Ron is really remembering the night Harry opened the locket for him to destroy it. So she's really thinking, "No, Harry probably isn't speaking Parseltongue in his sleep, and even if he were, why would I pay enough attention to remember what he's saying? You remember the Deluminator - I think about *you* at night, Ron!" So that's why she sounds a bit offended.

Not the best one-liners in the series, but every second of screentime has to be fought for. And sometimes you have to condense what the characters are feeling into a few seconds instead of a minute. Would have been great if Part II were as long as Part I and included a brief Ron/Hermione chess scene in the beginning foreshadowing Harry's sacrifice, as well as the cup Horcrux taunting Hermione before she stabs it. But cinemas wanted to run the movie on 2.5 hour cycles, so it couldn't be much longer than 2:10. Still a great finale, if a bit short.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2021
One of the best fics out there. Fantastic read.
LilAl260 chapter 18 . 9/23/2021
I don’t know how, but after all these years I hadn’t managed to read this fic. Out of all the other masterpieces, I missed one. No really, I read binge-read all your works back in the day, and decided to re-read some of my favorites and came across this. My goodness! I couldn’t put it down! I love what you did through each of the scenes. Did you borrow JKR’s notes on scenes that didn’t make the books? Because that’s what these read like…
MuricanGamer chapter 18 . 9/19/2021
I kinda wish it ended with Harry and Ginny having their own romantic scene but beggars can’t be choosers. I like the idea of pairing this story with “These cuts I have” and “Australia”. Seriously this story was amazing..
MuricanGamer chapter 17 . 9/19/2021
Damn that was a good chapter. So much better than the stupid house-elf kiss scene. I mean do people actually think that scenes Romantic? I liked this one soooo much better.
MuricanGamer chapter 16 . 9/19/2021
What I don’t get is why didn’t JKR have them have their kiss when Ron found his way back with the deluminator? I mean that was basically an admission of love and it felt so wasted.
MuricanGamer chapter 16 . 9/19/2021
That’s right Hermione, you keep that hussy away!