Reviews for Seven Simple Years
GinnyChaseShadeslayer chapter 4 . 8/2
Pure, unadulterated, perfection! I'm a hardcore romione shipper, and I have looked so hard for good romione fanfictions, but none of them seemed to stay true to the original characters. THIS one, however, just blew my mind. I swear, this is definitely a work of art. Thank you so much for posting this! It's beautiful. Truly.
Ankita
Beautifully written. POVs kept in tact without mixing them up in one portion. :D And having the courage to get over your "Ron insecurity" (I just gave it a name! :P ) And posting it online! :D Just made my day. Or two days. Only if all relationships were like Ron-Hermione's! *sigh*
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
This is one of the most amazing romione fics I have ever read. I laughed, I cried, and I am conpletely in love with this entire fic. thank you.
DarkPhoenix chapter 18 . 12/3/2015
Heya! I've already reviewed this and told you how AWESOME this thing is. I just wanted to tell you that I have a friend, who DOESN'T ship Romione. So I thought, well, that's horrible! How do I get her to stop shipping Harry and Hermione together? And the answer came to me in one brilliant burst of inspiration.
THIS.
And guess what? SHE LOVES IT. I'm convincing her to leave you a review sometime. But she HATES Romione and she LOVES this story so far. (Not as much as I ADORE this story, but you can't have everything.)
So thanks, AGAIN, for making my day :)
leweline-hechicera chapter 18 . 12/1/2015
I've been in and out of the fanfiction world for more than 10 years and I just finished reading this amazing work of art. I love Ron and Hermione and I think you nailed their characters. It is truly one of the best fics I've ever read. Congratulations!
uncute-jess chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
Let me just take a moment here to fall down on my knees and worship you and this emotional roller coaster that you call a story. :)
I have to admit, I've always feared Harry Potter fics. There's just too much that can go wrong:
People acting completely ooc, screwing with the storyline and so much more that could have, in my opinion, wrecked the wonderful fantasy world that Mrs. Rowling had created and that I let very willingly occupy my mind since Day 1.
But you have not only given me the best fic I have ever read, no. You filled the story revolving around my favourite couple of all time with so much life, you stayed so true to their character while letting them grow... I can't describe what I'm feeling right now.
I'm just grateful. Thank you so much! This was what could have really happened and this is how I'll always keep the romance between the youngest Weasley son and the only Granger child in my mind.
DarkPhoenix chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
Speechless.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/11/2015
It's 1:40 in the morning and I've only just finished reading, but I am so happy I did finish. Thank you for 2 hours of laughing, crying, and all the emotions in between. You have taken Queen Rowling's creation and improved it beyond words.
moonstonefelicis chapter 18 . 10/10/2015
Great fic. And your disclaimers are the funniest!
OtterAndTerrier chapter 18 . 8/28/2015
Sarah, you can't make people bawl their eyes out like this, you just can't.
Where do I start? I honestly felt like liveblogging my reading of this fic or leaving a review whenever I finished a chapter, but I figured that'd be lame. I don't even remember what chapter was the last review I left in. But I have loved this oh so much. I would honestly print this and put it on my bookshelf along with few other fics devoted to these two dorks. I loved the moments you picked. I loved that it made me relive their story from a different place. I loved the characterizations, this glimpse into their heads. I love the way you built the tension between them. The wedding dance, oh my flipping gosh, I was on the edge of my seat. Ron's thoughts when he left, and Hermione's when he came back. LUNA FREAKING LOVEGOOD. The little conversation about their future hypotetical children's names (I'd read one like that moment before, but this one was even lovelier). The moment leading up to their kiss. Their second kiss. The conversation they needed to have FINALLY, and their dynamic as friends evolving along their relationship. Harry's epilogue-gosh, it was so emotional. I'm probably forgetting something in the hurricane of feels, but now I'm also wondering who came to speak to Ron and Hermione and what was the locket doing on his night table. And I'm probably forgetting a lot of things that I've loved, but seriously, honestly, thank you, this will go now to my "Fics that I'll love for ever and ever" collection.
OtterAndTerrier chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
As promised, here's part two of my reviewing. I haven't read Ron's part yet, but I had to say... it was a real effort not to collapse on the floor sobbing hysterically at Hermione's conversation with her mum. Really. Brilliant scene. And afterwards, with Ron and Hermione realizing how much he's grown was so amazing as well, even if it's heart-breaking that at the same time she's resigned to being friends with Ron. Although the previous chapter's ending, with Ron's last thought... dear heart of mine.
Still loving this story, thank you.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 18 . 8/25/2015
I have been reading this fabulous story for a few days and I loved it. The missing moments were phenomenal. It was sweet and embarrassing and sad abd everything in between. And this last chapter was PERFECTION. Thank you for sharing this amazing story :-)
rebelsaurus29 chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
He was doing so well, too. Lol.
OtterAndTerrier chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
So I've started reading this fic, and considering I've just finished this chapter and already forgot everything I wanted to say, expect me to leave a review every now and then as I read.
So far, I'm loving it! I love how each chapter has different scenes and from both POVs. I loved their first visit to Hogsmeade, how Hermione is fiercely defensive of her friendship with Ron and realises how much fun they have when they're together. I love how she tries to brush her feelings for Ron as a passing crush, and how she ultimately fails. This chapter right there was amazing. Ron making up excuses for his reaction because he also doesn't get where is that really coming from is brilliant. And I absolutely adored the way he thinks Yule Ball Hermione isn't *his* Hermione, and how he finds some comfort when they're arguing and thinks he's reclaiming her from Krum somehow. I really can't wait to read more because I'm loving your take on their seven years.
Thank goodness for complete fics!
saltsanford chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
Just wanted to say how much I LOVED this story (and all of your Harry Potter fanfiction!) When people ask why I ship Ron/Hermione, I wish I could have them read this fanfic. You captured everything I love about them as a couple but could never quite articulate. There's nothing like well-written fanfiction where everyone is in character- nicely done. :)