Reviews for Seven Simple Years
EstellaB chapter 17 . 7/13
The scene between Ron and Mr Weasley made me cry, and then the bacon sandwich line made me laugh SO MUCH (it is the most Ron thing I have ever read), and basically I am a happy sad mess. Thank you.
lenalighthouse chapter 18 . 6/24
Thank you for sharing! I really loved your style and the continuity and most of all the true portrayals of the characters! So glad I found you here!
habababa chapter 18 . 4/29
Harry get his chapter! Well he deserved it, he shipped them right along us xdd It's was amazing story! I truly enjoyed reading this! Thank you so much!
habababa chapter 17 . 4/29
I just couldn't read bc of the tears...first Ron monologue made me tear up a bit but I was expect that. But then you killed Lisa! She was mentioned like what? Twice? And I felt like crying! BUT THEN I READ THIS SCENE WITH MR. WEASLEY! I'm not going to write anything about it bc I can't see through all this tears!
habababa chapter 16 . 4/29
Lavender and twins made first paragraph veeeery interesting xd I like how Ron though about fangs! And you written brilliant this scene! When Hermione was destroying the cup I was so sorry for her...it's pity that Ron didn't heard anything. I would love to see them comparing their fears! And about AN at the end SO RIGHT! She literally lived him for months! How could she not hear it?!
habababa chapter 15 . 4/29
I'm not crying you're crying! It was so WOW! Firstly, Ron being so protective and even yelling at Bill! Their brotherly relationship is one of my favourite! I like Dean very much so I didn't like Ron's comment about him xd But then Luna was just so her...amazing explanation of their love! And then this talk about names? I love it! 3
habababa chapter 14 . 4/29
So sad! Hermione was literally screwed when Ron left...she had to handle Harry and everything all alone! I hope she will forgive Ron after maaaaany apologies!
habababa chapter 13 . 4/29
Fleur was great, I didn't expected her to understand it or help Ron to understand itHolding hands was just so CUTE!
habababa chapter 12 . 4/29
I'm not crying! How Ron can be more perfect?! This scene when he consoles Hermione after her parents? THE BEST! He was so amazing and thoughtful! Where can I get one like this?
habababa chapter 11 . 4/29
I'm not going to write anything coherent bc THIS HUG WAS EVERYTHING! I loved it! 3 And the twins great, as always!
habababa chapter 10 . 4/29
I can totally see Hermione changing her perspective bc of accident! And it's leaving open windows to their relationship...just like in your an communication between them is just brilliant xd
habababa chapter 9 . 4/29
Ginny dripped in my stats...she lied to Hermione about Ron's reason! McGonagall was probably disappointed when she caught Ron and Lavender! I love Hermione's mum, she's great!
habababa chapter 8 . 4/29
McGonagall won this chapter! I would love to see her face during this talk! Ginny is great, what would Hermione do without her? Well, Ron wouldn't be trying to revenge Krum's kiss xd I was dreading Lavender! But here it is...
habababa chapter 7 . 4/29
Their relationship is so pure that I can't! Ron's realisation was cute. Their new forms of communication is great, and Ron's reaction to the prefect meeting! I like that Hermione is so caring... The last part was just beautiful. It was perfect summarise of their change! Beautiful!
habababa chapter 6 . 4/29
Tonks amazing as always! I love how Hermione defend Ron's badge! He deserved the last paragraph was just perfect romione moment!