Reviews for Rhyming Romantica
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This was so good! Some of these words I would have never thought abut using. Good Job!
Asa chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This made my day! Lol
Aisuki Leez chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
OMG! I loved it sooo much - Your good!
Ino Death chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
it was good though I thought it was cute CX
kalasue17 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
that was so good and well put together and funny and cute
Ros-Poz2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Your such a good rhymer! TEACH MEEEEEE
I did a rhyme recently in one of my stories and it sucked balls. XD
The bit when Usagi said I love you was my fave part!
FAVOURITED
eurielle chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Cool! Very good :)
ladodato chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
So cute! and so true :D:D:D:D:
Mimimikan chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
hahaha witty! I liked it :) summarises perfectly!
rechanxramenxlover chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was soo cute! Amazing.
bunbun chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
this is great
seshomaru94 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
AWESOME POEM LOVED LOVED LOVED IT XD it sound it like the rhymes Dr. Seuss right XD XD XD LOVED IT :D 3
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I always find it tough to rhyme everything, so to read this and find rhymes left and right kinda astounds me. It was great fun though, and really well done. ;)
animeawesomesauce chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow. I like it! I could never make a poem like this..This is awesome!
fauchocolat chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Sorry for the late review! X( I thought I had reviewed it, but in fact, haven't.

The first thing I want to point out is: I LOVE how you managed to describe Misaki's life in such poetry and 57 lines only! O_o I'm awed by your awesomeness, and I bow to your mightiness.

The rhymes all worked perfectly, they are each in the right places and are used in the correct way. They didn't have the forced-to-use feel, instead they make the poem flow smoothly without any restrained feeling.

And I love how you referred Akihiko to Rabbit throughout the fic, which also suits the title of the poem very well. I also find the title appropriate and matches and describes what the poem is about.

Is there more to come? :D If yes, I'll be more than happy to wait for it!