Reviews for Broken Things
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 2/18
THIS IS PERFECT AND SAD AND AMAZING AND A LITTLE DEPRESSING AND I'M HONESTLY TRYING NOT TO CRY!
Ughhhhhh chapter 1 . 2/7
ASDFGHJKLLL THIS WAS SO DEPRESSING
tolazytologin chapter 1 . 1/18
Wait. This isn't over...is it...it can't be...what...it can't end like that. Its amazing btws, but it cannnnttt
Fanfan chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is simultaneously the best and worst fic I've ever read about Alec.
You got so many things right about him and I just... I kind of want to hug this fic for ever and ever, no matter how much it hurts my heart.

Thanks for this wonderful little gem 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
That was the most depressing malec fanfiction I've ever read. I liked how you wrote though, and I loved that he finally confessed everything to his father. But the end was just so depressing ;(
Syren chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was so beautiful...
Emma chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I enjoyed reading that. Its something that I feel Alec deserved to say in order to get it out of his system. I get that the books are mainly focused on Clary, Jace and eventually Sebastian. One reason as to way I like COHF because it had more of Alec in and it shows how angry he was that Sebastian had captured Magnus. The thing about being gay even in the real world is that your parents may not like it but its something one must accept. Its about time Alec let out all his frustrations and anger. Same goes towards Jace if you ask me.
heyyunHOE chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
i love this. gaaaaaaawd. tho i think it's kinda short. wow! short. HAHAHAHAHA. this is beautiful. and ugghh. poor Alec. there there
Percyjacksonfan3 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I don't review often but this story definitely deserves one. I've kind of been in a Malec obsession mood and stalking your stories (they're all very good, you capture the characters amazingly well) but this was so sad :( i can't believe Cassie broke up Malec and the pain you wrote was so raw and real. Plus i love the orange chicken humor. ;)
Props to you.
fluff master chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Iv wanted that to happen for a long , long time.
Lily Truesdale chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
While I love how Alec basically told his asshole of a father off, I hate seeing him so broken...please let them get back together! DX
tsukuyomi-no-hime chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for doing this. Really, thank you.
TaintedJadeite chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I love Alec in this, slightly Oc, and he just entertains me with his rage. I read it, and read it again, and then I started acting it out. I could kind I feel his rage. Youre such a powerful writer, and I praise you for writing such an intense scene
Scarlet R. Flame chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Write more. Please.
Aoife2309 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This story is amazing! You captured the angst of Alec just right without over doing it. I love this story!