Reviews for Broken Things
ohhhh darling Aleccccc im crying omg ive read all your TMI fanfics like FEELS FEELS FEELSS i wish you wrote more because i would read them all honestly because its just all so well written and now im shipping Malec with a passion of a thousand suns and Payment and Indebted is just *SQUEALLLL* like far out man this stuff is gold and im reading it over and over again and i wish this wasnt a oneshot i cri
Missmathdork1608 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I cried at the end.
Yandere Yuno-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I don't think reviews can help with that level of depression but I'll try. Poor Alec always seems to get the short end of the stick. Robert needs to march in there and talk to his son before he loses him. -Y2
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Poor Alec...
great story.
ri.sparrow.black chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
What. WHAT. It didn't get fixed! My poor baby!

Well, you've broken my heart quite thoroughly, I hope you're satisfied with yourself :P
Lindsey7618 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
It's funny because I live in PA.
jessjess98 chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
this has me feeling so many emotions and i get where Alec is coming from. my heart hurts for him.
I loved this though 10/10 would recommend
Miharulaboulette chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
That characterization is painful but so so accurate. Poor Alec. Courage boy that's just a bad moment but you'll be happy at the end. You got me crying in the middle but I really like the way you picture the whole scene and our archer mind. Such raw emotions.
Beautiful if not sad if not realistic...
insolitasum chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Oh my god. Writing this may have been depressing, but reading this... God I can emphasize so well with Alec in general, but also in this story. I'm plagued by the same fears and thoughts, which kind of makes this all the more depressing, but also satisfying. I just wish someone was there just to hug Alec. And I wish he would realize that he doesn't have to do everything on his own.
But anyways. I love your one shots. They are amazing and so full of emotion. I even had some tears in my eyes and one point or another. :)
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Yes, that was depressing. ( But very emotional. The ending really got to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
You do such a great job of capturing that deep self loathing and the way that Alec so desperately internalizes!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
well thanks for that, it almost made me cry and it's my birthday today. lliterally the only thing keeping me together was the fact they get back together. eurgh, your writing is just too amazing. good for alec for finally shouting at his dad though.
FlyingFyreFlye chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Nooooo! This was so good, I loved Alec standing up for himself to his dad, but he was so sad! I just want someone to go into his room and cuddle him until he's all better!
Forever.Is.Love chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This is honestly one of my favorite things that I have ever read! This is beautifully heartbreaking and wonderful in every way! Alec has always been one of my favorite characters and this was wonderful!
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/8/2015