Reviews for Broken Things
Yandere Yuno-chan chapter 1 . 7/1
I don't think reviews can help with that level of depression but I'll try. Poor Alec always seems to get the short end of the stick. Robert needs to march in there and talk to his son before he loses him. -Y2
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 4/29
Poor Alec...
great story.
ri.sparrow.black chapter 1 . 4/6
What. WHAT. It didn't get fixed! My poor baby!

Well, you've broken my heart quite thoroughly, I hope you're satisfied with yourself :P
Lindsey7618 chapter 1 . 4/1
It's funny because I live in PA.
jessjess98 chapter 1 . 3/1
this has me feeling so many emotions and i get where Alec is coming from. my heart hurts for him.
I loved this though 10/10 would recommend
Miharulaboulette chapter 1 . 2/24
That characterization is painful but so so accurate. Poor Alec. Courage boy that's just a bad moment but you'll be happy at the end. You got me crying in the middle but I really like the way you picture the whole scene and our archer mind. Such raw emotions.
Beautiful if not sad if not realistic...
insolitasum chapter 1 . 2/15
Oh my god. Writing this may have been depressing, but reading this... God I can emphasize so well with Alec in general, but also in this story. I'm plagued by the same fears and thoughts, which kind of makes this all the more depressing, but also satisfying. I just wish someone was there just to hug Alec. And I wish he would realize that he doesn't have to do everything on his own.
But anyways. I love your one shots. They are amazing and so full of emotion. I even had some tears in my eyes and one point or another. :)
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 2/6
Yes, that was depressing. ( But very emotional. The ending really got to me.
You do such a great job of capturing that deep self loathing and the way that Alec so desperately internalizes!
well thanks for that, it almost made me cry and it's my birthday today. lliterally the only thing keeping me together was the fact they get back together. eurgh, your writing is just too amazing. good for alec for finally shouting at his dad though.
FlyingFyreFlye chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Nooooo! This was so good, I loved Alec standing up for himself to his dad, but he was so sad! I just want someone to go into his room and cuddle him until he's all better!
Forever.Is.Love chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This is honestly one of my favorite things that I have ever read! This is beautifully heartbreaking and wonderful in every way! Alec has always been one of my favorite characters and this was wonderful!
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
AW NOOOOOOOOOO
Kamryn chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
:( i think I need to go read that rly fluffy fic where nine year old Alec hits on Magnus again because I am going to cry oh no.
kennardallard chapter 1 . 3/28/2015