Reviews for Spring and Summer
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Love the story
Angel chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
.AMAZING! I stayed up so late reading all of them! I cried during Epilogue. I like how you named her Ilse. This was an amazing story, I wish you didn't end it yet. But everything was perfect! :)
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 18 . 6/12/2012

The ending was amazig! I LOVED it. But I'm so sad the storys over! Thats so sad wendla died but I understand why you did it. And although wendlas dead melchior still has a piece of her with him. im just glad wendla got to see the baby and have a little while of happiness with ilse and melchi.

I love love loveed the epilouge. Melchior is such a perfect dad!

Him reading her peter pan and fixing ilses scrapped knee was too cute. The ending line got me in tears. The qoute about building a better world for their child. You my friend are an amazing writer! And I just love that he tells ilse stories about him playing pirates with wendla and that the princess is really her mom.

This fic was so amazing I loved every single chapter of it. You are such a great writer and I really hope you write a sequel or at least more spring awakening fics. This should seriously be the new ending to spring awakening musicals. This story was so great and im soo sad its now over. Thank you so much for writeing it! This is offically my favorite fanfic ever. Everything about it was perfect and I cant wait to read more stories from you!
VeniVediVici chapter 17 . 6/11/2012
Aww, you have to do a happy ending! The play was terribly sad, so these two deserve to have some happiness. And a name suggestion would be Euda, which means childhood.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 17 . 6/11/2012
Awww this chapter was great. I loved it! i'm so glad melchior got there in time. I love melchis pov its so sweet that child looks like wendla and melchior.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwws yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ohmygosh yay yay yay yay yay

Thank you so much for not killing off wendla or the baby. when she mentioned all of the blood I thought going to miscarry for sure but I am so relived that she didnt!

And its a girl im so so happy its a girl horay! I cant wait till melchi comes and sees wendla and his daughter. I cannot wait to read the n

ext chapter!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 15 . 6/11/2012
Run like the wind melchi!

im so soo glad he figured out wjere wendla was! I loved this chapter! I really like melchiors pov and I just loved the part with melchiors journal!

He will make a great writer! Since hes so much of a philosopher I bet he would be great at writeing for a job and make enough money to suppprt wendla amd the child and they can build a better world for it in america.

I just loved your melchior! The way you write him makes me love him so much more! Im so excited and nervous to read the next chapter
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
Ohhmigosh shes haveing the baby in the hayloft!

And shes all by herself! Where the heck in melchi he needs to be there with her so they can go to a dr. I really hope he gets ther soon poor wendla!

and pleeaaassse no sad endings. i dont think I can take anymore deaths. Heres my ending wendla delivers a healthy baby girl and melchi and them go live a nice long happy life in america in some cottage somewhere
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Where's she going? Is she going to her house to see her mom or the meadow or the graveyard? Ah I have to know noow!

Ohmigosh no no noooo martha DIED!

aaaaaahh whyy do you do this to me first ilse and now martha? Thats just cruel(but in a totally awsome good way) I understand why martha would commit suicide with her father molesting and beating her and then being forced to marry some old man. I could never really picture martha's life ending happily so her ending her life just makes sense.

I really liked this chapter. Im intested to learn more about Thea. To me she always seemed like the mean one out of the group of girls and she probably feels guilty about whatever she said to martha and then . I also really liked anna and her relashonship with otto is adorable

Oh please please please let melchi and wendla be married that would be amazing!

I cant wait to plz update soon
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
Ahh yay yay yay i'm soo glad wendla and melchi are going back to the village to see her friends!

I can't wait to read what theyre reactions will be to seeing wendla with child. I wonder if they think shes dead or not and what her mom said as a cover up story since wendla escaped the abortion.

I really hope the adults dont try to seperate them. Expesally wendla's mother I really really really hope they dont run into her while visiting

Another great chapter thanks so much for the quick update!. This seriously made my day. Cant wait to read what happens next!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
This chapter was so sad. I really liked how you incorporated the songs ilse sings into the things at the funeral. I never really likes ilse that much i'm more of a martha and moritz shipper but this fic really made me like her.

it's gunna be tough for wendla not having anyone to talk to... Which calls for more melchi and wendla time hah but it really is sad for melchi and wendla to lose a friend whos done so much to help them since there outcasts.

I cant wait to read the next chapter. my email is so slow about goving me updates for this fic so sorry if the reviews are late.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
Aww ohmigosh this chapter was ah I have so many emotions I don't even know what to say.

ilse dieing was really sad! Shes been the only friend that wendla had and her dieing and saying that she wish she could have seen the baby had me tearing up.

I love love LOVED the part with Melchior and wendla and how he got angry with her for saying that no one would miss her if she was dead. In the musical its heartbreaking watching him cry at wendlas grave when she was dead so for her say that would no doubt make him upset.

I am soo glad wendla told melchi that she loved him. Thank you so much for writeing that! And i'm so glad melchior loves her too although he doesnt belive in love. I felt cheated in the musical because they never said I love you to one another so i'm glad in your fic they did!

Another great amazing chapter. great suble lemon by the way. can't wait to read the next chapter!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Oh no poor ilse I hope shes okay!

Thanks for the pm it was really nice and now I know what you mean about sad endings

I wonder if ilse wanted to kill herself to be with moritz its sad that ilse is there only friend left and now they might lose her too.

I need to read the next chapter!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
I cant wait to find out what happens next and how they fair on the boatride their and their journey to america. It'll be good for them to get away and get a freah start on a new life with their child. I cant wait to find out wheather its a boy or a girl.

My fingers are crossed on a girl.

Please update soon. I need to read the next chapter asap!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww this was soo cute!

I loved the Melchi angst over how their lives ended up with best friend Moritz dead and Wendla pregnant. It must really be hard for him with all the crap hes been delt with and with him being the only survivor.

Oh my gosh it was so,cute when they both felt the baby kick.

They better start thinking of names soon

Another great chap. Loved it