Reviews for Bella Swan: Slut
H-O-T.
Charlie and Bella!plzī¸
we need another lemony seen
more!
Hornyxoxo chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
Hey I don't know if you're reading these comments but literally everyone wants you to continue! Please PLEASE continue... you're really skilled!
If you're stuck for ideas, there's a bunch in the comments but you could possibly have her fuck Jacob again... doggy style (literally!) he could transform into a wolf while fucking her. It would be so hot! Anyway, thanks for making this and honestly PLEASE make some more! Xx
Hornyxoxo chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
Hi! I know you've probably stopped making new chapters because you posted this in 2012, but you're such a good sex writer! Do you have any other books I could read? This storyline is great, I really wish you continued with it. Anyway, thanks! :)
omg chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
That was soooo hot!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
sooooo sexy
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2016
Umm...Please continue?
Katylenoard chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
Discusting , annyoing, to much sex and bella is way better than what u think bustard
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
This is some good shit, I've read it 3 times and each time I cummed, I really want more!
ME chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
This is the dumbest shit ive ever read its like a spic trying to cum on matts sisters face.
DamonsSavior chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
You should do one with a teacher or with Charlie
FireRed21 chapter 6 . 10/16/2015