Reviews for Bella Swan: Slut
Dang. Now I want to fuck Emmet. I think the next should be about jasper. Bella should be a little sluttier to.
More chapters!
t01 chapter 6 . 5/8
more i want more
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you.
H-O-T.
Charlie and Bella!plzī¸
we need another lemony seen
more!
Hornyxoxo chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
Hey I don't know if you're reading these comments but literally everyone wants you to continue! Please PLEASE continue... you're really skilled!
If you're stuck for ideas, there's a bunch in the comments but you could possibly have her fuck Jacob again... doggy style (literally!) he could transform into a wolf while fucking her. It would be so hot! Anyway, thanks for making this and honestly PLEASE make some more! Xx
Hornyxoxo chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
Hi! I know you've probably stopped making new chapters because you posted this in 2012, but you're such a good sex writer! Do you have any other books I could read? This storyline is great, I really wish you continued with it. Anyway, thanks! :)
omg chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
That was soooo hot!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
sooooo sexy
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2016
Umm...Please continue?
Katylenoard chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
Discusting , annyoing, to much sex and bella is way better than what u think bustard