Reviews for She Is The Sunlight
Arsenal chapter 4 . 5/5
Ohh please this is so good, you should really consider continuing this story!
Ctrogan chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
А где же продолжение?
RavenRose8 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Great chapters and stories, shame that its been so long since its been updated, this is really good and i really hope to see more.
AwesomeKrys1993 chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
are you going to continue this story? i hope so. i would like to know what happens next.
yoli1994 chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
i like your history :) i hope the next chapter soon
Whitesaber chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
I hope you finish this soon! I love your work :) I can't wait to see where you go with it XD
Ms. Rugby chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
What happened? Haven't updated in a while. Waiting for the story to continue!
EmeraldStorm7 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
You leave that tantalising little teaser at the end and dont update :( shame on you! Haha but seriously, it was a lovely read so far
Thanks
EmeraldStorm7 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I got an undertone of sibling rivalry over hermione for a second there which makes sense because I dont think you ll find a pair of sisters who don't engage in the odd fight. Especially when one sister is cold like ice and the other much warmer personality. Just be careful of portraying the two as perfect siblings.
I enjoyed the chapter, thanks for that
EmeraldStorm7 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
It must have been hard for Fleur growing up, having yo deal with all that negative energy aimed at her out of jealousy. I also appreciate that you're taking it slow and not forcing hermione and Fleur together right off the bat.
Great chapter
EmeraldStorm7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
So firstly I must commend you on your ability to read the protagonist. Some people just assume that the protagonist job is just to say what is happening and its irrelevant who it is; but fron this chapter I could so easily see the differences between hermione and fleur. This is my first hermione fleur fanfic, I've been broadening my horizons and trying some random fics and I must say I am very happy to come across your fanfic. You portray a slightly different hermione than I am used to, she's a bit softer here, but I guess dealingwith tthe realisation she was gay must have changed her. Im not too sure on ginny, but I never am because JK didn't really delve much into her psyche, most I know she is a spitfire and straightforward and you definitely showed that.
All together a solid start to what I am sure will be a brilliant story
BG-13 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Hmmm
jupitersthunder chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
This is very interesting. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Kali-blue chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
This story has a lot of potential. Hermione's friendship with Gabrielle first and her awkward breakup with Ginny. I hope you will write more and continue this tale.
PaigeAnderson chapter 4 . 12/8/2012