Reviews for Tower of Bone
IceCamaro chapter 1 . 8/10
Wow! This is one of those stories that's so good it leaves you feeling almost ill. Haunting.
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
nice, sad but nice
NightOwl999 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
update soon bunny wunny
Ashley chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is a great story. I think it is intresting to see how life may have gone for her had she been a captive in the vampires protection. My only critique was that in some of the ages she still seemed to talk like a child. While being sheltered her whole life may contribute to that factor being well educated would make her act differently. I like the interactions you put the characters through though it is hard to imagine Mr. Snow acting so kind. I like that you kept parts of Hals humanity in tact with her while still making him a ruthless killer though it didn't go in depth. I haven't seen a story go into this despite it being an intreguing and seemingly obvious story subject for the show. Well done.
Helen Nita chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
What a haunting story of what could have been, and so true to the Being Human Cannon as well!

Bravo on a fantastic piece!
Helen chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Amazing. Such a good one-off and so sad! chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I did enjoy this story but my goodness it was sad. I don't know who I felt more sorry for Eve, Anne or Hal. They all lost out in the end didn't they, not just humanity. Well done on making me think, be sad and care. the sign of a good writer.
Julia chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
It's brilliant! I like it very much! It would be wonderful if you write something more about Hal and Mr. Snow))
ShoePigeon chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I think this is amazing.

I felt so sad for Annie when she faded :'(

I always love the stories about the apocalyptic future and I think this is exactly how things would have played out if Annie hadn't killed Eve.

You got the characters spot on as well.

Thank you so much for writing it, it was a thoroughly good read.

Shoe x
galaxynook chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Very innovative and well written, and I think Eve's relationship with Mr Snow and Hal was very canon had this been the way the future had happened. Loved it :)