Reviews for Present Company Missing
ConsultingWriter chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Reallllllyyyy gooood! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Oh my gosh I can't get over how great this story is. It's perfect(: I love how Sherlock's dad redeemed himself even though he was a complete ass to his sons... This story is, to say the least, supermegafoxyawesomehot. I could keep talking about how much I love this story, but I'm just gonna shut up now and keep reading. 3
angela chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
i am one of your tumblr followers and .GOSH. i have read all of them so far -up to this point and i am dieing okay my #FEELS are being fucked with by this but i LOVE this :DDD -thelifethelovethechoices thats me :DD
Bumblie Bee chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Ohh, always thought something was fishy there! And awwwww John :,) I'm not going to say anything else incase anyone else does what I do and reads the reviews to know when the exciting bits are. I haven't done this with this story thought, so it must be very very good. Anyway, now I have to tear myself away and get back to physics revision YAY -_-
Puggle chapter 17 . 6/14/2012
Yet anpther fantasitic piece of writting. CAn't wait to see more. Thanks for sharing.
Norwaycat chapter 17 . 5/28/2012
I like the idea of this story never ending! This chapter was lovely, can't wait for more!
tardisinthesgc chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
Pan, you wonderful, wonderful person you. this is fabulous, I can't wait for an update!
tigra.grece chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
It's a wonderful fic :)

And the last chapter was amazing :)

Can't wait for the 4th Part of the fic with a lot of love and not drama or heartbreaking or other.

Just Fluff, love, smut love and some cute passages :)
aimeejade92 chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
Incredible, absolutely incredible.
Anapples chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
Perfect, this story was perfect, i can't wait for the next story, so excited!

Oh please, never stop writing these!
juls-emo chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
why can't they be happy? *cry*

I love uncle mycroft! *.* so sweet!
tardisinthesgc chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
ohhhhhhhh, John, you're breaking my heart! hope they get out of the hospital soon!
Norwaycat chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
Such brilliant writing, their argument seems reasonable in a way, thye both have good points! Them talking to Amy was adorable! Can't believe this story is almost over, hopefully there won'r be to much of a gap between this one and the next? ;)
Norwaycat chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
Haha they just can't keep their hands off eachother it is cute in a way although it's smut :) I just love this story! :)
NivalKenival chapter 15 . 5/25/2012