Reviews for The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Town Menace
Eason Lucis Caelum chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
You think Vox should be an AX400 Android model? Sorry this somehow reminds me of Detroit: Become Human. Loving the fanfic though! Keep it up!
Nilhaldra chapter 16 . 4/1/2018
Hello, I have to say this was a very entertaining read.
There were a few typos but I didn't note them, I was too busy reading to see what happens next.
I have to say my heart cries out for Vox, hopefully she'll have a happy ending of her own in another story. :)
Anonymous Rex chapter 15 . 10/30/2016
And I'm pretty sure Cindy still hasn't apologized at all…
Anonymous Rex chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
After all of this and Jimmy is STILL apologizing? Cindy is really starting to piss me off.
Anonymous Rex chapter 13 . 10/30/2016
If I saw the girl I liked doing that I'm quite sure I would reevaluate my life and who I'm attracted to, because obviously something's gone wrong somewhere.

I'm not really convinced of Cindy's plan either. "Yeah, I'll act like a slut! That'll show him how much he wants to be with me!" I don't buy it. That's the plan of a lobotomized chimp.
Anonymous Rex chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
Jimmy being such a pushover is a bit weird. It removes some of the best elements of his character.
Anonymous Rex chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
Since when is Jimmy a wimp? I doubt he would take physical assault or its threat so lightly.
Bri A. Watson chapter 16 . 7/2/2016
Did you do a one shot sequel to this or not?
Bri A. Watson chapter 8 . 7/1/2016
My favorite cameos: Arnold, Helga and their two best friends together (I forget their names, but I might go on a binge spree to rewatch it), Tommy Pickles, Kimmy, Doug (I remember what the show looks like and, MAYBE the name), Phineas and Ferb~.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/6/2016
You should so write a seqil if you havnt written one yet because this story was soo good iv read it three times now. But its been so long since you wrote this story so you may not even write any more which would be sad. Btw N Men would be better. Good luck with Future writing have fun BYEEEE.

Rusty, 2016
Eric82567 chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
I liked this story but jimmy.I think he would be very could not hold all the temper in side.I think the minute she put her hand on would go off and shake her hand off his some thing like this "GET YOUR DIRTY ROTTEN STINKING OFF ME!You just stay the hell away from me!I want nothing to do with you!Fuck this egg sucking back wood dump of a town!You can tell the mayor to go fuck himself and that goes for the rest heyseed redneck hillbilly jackass!I don,t give a damn what the paper says!Anybody set foot or trys to break into my lab!I will turn this town into one of the biggest crater!Looking at cindy with red hot blazing angry eyes.I don,t want to even know your alive!You want to help this so called town!Heres how "STOP BREATHING!"He turn on his jet pack and flys standing there her mouth hanging is stunned socked and really had just told her he wanted nothing to do with he meant every word of looks down at the paper signed by the mayor laying on the eyes start to tear one person she really wanted was now out of went to far she takes the paper with thats what I think would have your story is still very good.
Mr. Mookenstein chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Ah, so it's using the anime formula. I wonder if there is a japanese dub of JN so I can replace their voices in my mind's-ear for this fic.
The CoyoteMan chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
Such a great ending. I loved everything about this story. Had me cracking up the whole time. Well done! I'm glad everything semi-worked out.
The CoyoteMan chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
I love how you mentioned several other characters from other shows. And it's true, Phineas is way more dense when it comes to girls. Good idea on Goddard's behalf to call Arnold. He of all people would know how to handle this girl problem. Such a great story! I'm on team Cindy!
The CoyoteMan chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
I'm not really a huge fan of anime. A friend of mine actually makes me watch them with her in exchange for watching Jimmy Neutron on her computer as well, but from what I can remember is that most boys tend to get nose bleeds whenever they get 'turned on'. Is that what you are doing here? If so, that's pretty funny. As soon as I read about Jimmy's nosebleed, I couldn't control my laughter. But if not, still doing a great job! Can't wait to continue on to the next chapter.