Reviews for Body of Work
fanfictionalcolic chapter 7 . 5/26
It's a gem too bad you didn't continue. Maybe one day? I really hope.
tremble4mybeloved chapter 1 . 3/21
Pls pls pls i know you still get on this account, i know because i checked some of your fave stories and u faved some recent published please finish this story?! Please omg. Terms and Cnditions Apply is my all time fave fic ever and thats because of your amazing writing and storytelling idk how many times ive read that story! Seriously you're the best hands down! Im still hoping you'll surprise us one day and give us an update out of nowhere! :) forever waiting here!
crazycats7 chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
This is a good story. I hope that you will continue to write it.
nightsingale chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
Just finished reading these seven chapters and omg this story is incredible. It's almost a year without updates. What happened?! I love your stories so much and terms and conditions apply was just the best fanfiction ever :') let us know something girl!
heartbrokensoul chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I never review but this is an exception please please could you update this story it's one of my favorite!
UPDATE. No2 chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Update chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Omg, I have re read this and it it is just as good as the first time, nope probably better and Im pretty hard to please these days ;) its just too darn good to leave like this... please please please keep going; it's one of my favs. xx
foxy57 chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Love this! Hope you continue with this story.
Badkitty chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
I loved this chapy 3

We want more plz
Bad kitty chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
This is amazing why no updates :(
Badkitty chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Lol I loved this chapter so funny what happend to Bella !
Badkitty chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
At list he notice her , poor Bella :(
Bad kitty chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
It looked like a slow burn kind of fic ur ganna make us wait arent u hmmmmm !
Badkitty chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I have to comment for every ch so in this one , Edward has a big fat secret I so want to know and I love Bellas personality