Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
kaitenzero chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I honestly could not stop laughing for a good couple of minutes at the mental imagery of Yami being thrust out of the puzzle and realising that Pegasus was kissing him :')

And then the bit where he blocks the door with a load of things... and Yuugi's shoes just to be safe LOL

Awesome story!
Great chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I suppose Yami didnt stop Bakura, because he wanted vengeance. Interesting and Looking forward to more!
TwistingMoonbeam chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was extraordinary. It's the very last thing I would expect, and yet, here is it, in all its glory! This was so well written and kept in character. I loved Yugi and the spirit's relationship during Duelist Kingdom (my favorite season) and it's done so well in this story. Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Seeing what else could be changed by this would be interesting.
jj chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
sweetly cruel :)
calleyrose chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
That was sweet
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Okay, so the part with Yugi and Pegasus was confusing, the part with Yami and Pegasus was almost laughable (in a good way), the part with Yugi and the spirit was fluffy (or accented as "flawffy" is what I like to say), and lastedly, the part with "Ryou" and the spirit was a bit creepy (but in an interesting way!). I, again, enjoyed your YGO story. Now to continue on!
Chyu-Chyu for now!
Misuri Hitchako chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Love it
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
AWESOME
Wishfull-star chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
well that was different:) but i liked the story:)
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I probably shouldn't be saying this, but OMG AWWW! That was so cute!
Rabbit Pie chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Quite suddenly, I really, really want to read a story in which Yami and Bakura are sort-of allies.
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!

Karone
Brennason chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
That was amazing. That was one of the best one shots I've ever read. Yugi and Yami were so adorable together, for one thing.

And the way you described the look in Bakura's eyes was fantastic. I loved it.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hm. I can actually see Pegasus unhinged like that, and the events turning out so. I'm glad I found this.