Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 1 . 3/11
The ending of this one, I don't know what it is but it's just...perfect. No other way to describe it. And if Pegasus was just a bit more off his rocker I could see this as a possibility.
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
So pegasus thought yugi was his wife because of yugi's innocent looks. Yami saved him and offered him comfort. I always enjoy reading about yami's affection for Yugi.
kaitenzero chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I honestly could not stop laughing for a good couple of minutes at the mental imagery of Yami being thrust out of the puzzle and realising that Pegasus was kissing him :')

And then the bit where he blocks the door with a load of things... and Yuugi's shoes just to be safe LOL

Awesome story!
Great chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I suppose Yami didnt stop Bakura, because he wanted vengeance. Interesting and Looking forward to more!
TwistingMoonbeam chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was extraordinary. It's the very last thing I would expect, and yet, here is it, in all its glory! This was so well written and kept in character. I loved Yugi and the spirit's relationship during Duelist Kingdom (my favorite season) and it's done so well in this story. Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Seeing what else could be changed by this would be interesting.
jj chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
sweetly cruel :)
calleyrose chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
That was sweet
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Okay, so the part with Yugi and Pegasus was confusing, the part with Yami and Pegasus was almost laughable (in a good way), the part with Yugi and the spirit was fluffy (or accented as "flawffy" is what I like to say), and lastedly, the part with "Ryou" and the spirit was a bit creepy (but in an interesting way!). I, again, enjoyed your YGO story. Now to continue on!
Chyu-Chyu for now!
Misuri Hitchako chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Love it
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
AWESOME
Wishfull-star chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
well that was different:) but i liked the story:)
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I probably shouldn't be saying this, but OMG AWWW! That was so cute!
Rabbit Pie chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Quite suddenly, I really, really want to read a story in which Yami and Bakura are sort-of allies.
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!

Karone