Reviews for Tomorrow, and Tomorrow
Naimeria chapter 1 . 3/1
Missed reading your writing! Jason did actually exist in this verse - his likeness is seen in a holographic memorial in the belly of the cave, along with Tula and (briefly) Artemis. It's such a small thing, but it's there, and it's the YJ canon acknowledging Jason's life and death. FEELINGS.
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I think you broke my heart, or all that's left of it.

Because the line "Try no to get killed" actually just made me want to bawl any second right now. I remembered 'Batman: Under The Red Hood' and Jason dying, bleeding, waiting for Batman, but he never makes it out alive. So Conner telling Tim that, makes me happy he cares, but makes me sad cause Jason's dead. I never wanted Jason to be dead.

And the last line, totally beautiful. I also really like how you describe the differences in Robin's from Conner's point of view.

You've done a marvelous job!
X chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh, Tim...

This makes me miss Jason all the more.

The description of Jason and Tim was written very well. I especially loved the way you compared and contrast them. It really showed how different they are even though they both shre the name of Robin.

Anyways, I loved it! The ending was very sweet
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
-flails in a circle-

Oh dear fucking GOD Huny-Bun.

The emotion you put into Jason's section was powerful for the lack of information you added. "Blood drips down Robin's hairline, his dark bangs, as he emerges from the front entrance, singed and grinning proudly." That was just enough to give me shivers. I was so afraid that you were going to set up Jace's death in a mission with them and I was about to sob.

And it may just be me reading in between lines again, but it seemed to me that there was some tension towards Tim when he came, but not cause he's the new Robin, but because he's replacing the Robin that he barely even knew. I felt this pained remorse for this fact, that Conner didn't know him well, but he wouldn't leave his thoughts. The proverbial "what if" sort of thing. Seems like he wants to even be protective of this newest Robin for the same reason, "What If". Again, may just me reading in between the lines, but if that tension you created can stay that level in intense they may one day develop something. You kind of made me ship Jason/Superboy there though so...

-snuggles-

Loves you Huny-Bun! Great job as usual.
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Another great story Val! I love Connor's observations on how each of the Robin's is different from the last. Each is physically different and has their own personality, yet he stays the same while they change. Makes you think about what it must be like to be him.
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Conner is like the constant throughout everything. It's kinda sad :[

I like reading his POV.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
D: JASOOOOON. This tore through my heart like all else. Really something fantastic going on here. :)
Illucida chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Nice! I enjoyed this. I liked how it was written and the story you conveyed in such a short amount of words. Good work!
mae.raine chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
MY HEADCANON. THIS IS MY HEADCANON. JASON TODD WAS IN YOUNG JUSTICE. NIGHTWING SAID, "TRY NOT TO DIE, OKAY?" TO TIM BECAUSE JASON HAD DIED UNDER HIS WATCH.

*sobs incoherently*

Timmy! I flailed like HELL when I first saw him in season 2. Because, well, this means that TimxKon is indeed very possible now that they are in the show together. I mean, I'm still very VERY in shock as to the sudden time shirt, but this is like the silver lining.

AND THIS FIC. OH JEEZ. Jaaasooon! Nuuu! Your descriptions of him were perfect. Just so so in character of what I imagine him to be. I wanted to hug my computer screen. This just gave me all the Jason feels and... well... *sniffles*

And I love love love all the little details you always do in your stories, just hinting enough at the history to make the readers want MOAR. (And I do... seriously, there needs to be an entire epic!length fics on both Jason and Tim's adventures in Young Justice)

AND THEN TIM. AND SUBTEXT. THE BLUSHING. GAAH.

There's probably deeper meanings in the story, so once I calm down I'm gonna reread this (over and over and over...)
Animegoil chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Mmm I loved this. It was short but packed a wallop. Loved the imagery around Jason - very strong, visceral, bloody and violent. I loved the imagery in general, it felt vivid and clear ::loves::
RenkonNairu chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This was really great. Abstract, yet clear and precise.
ImaniSechelles chapter 1 . 5/10/2012