Reviews for Dangerous
hotta chapter 20 . 10/21
Truly enjoyed this, very alluring story. What about the Kitty though,kinda sad the Kitty never came back
dragonbaby14020 chapter 10 . 10/9
Ewwwwwy...Yucky... not ok... lol fix him
phoenix220 chapter 20 . 9/20
Thoughts? Fantastic. Did for a while think this was going to be another tragedy but then now only a happy ending but the dog lived too. I assume Grimmjow is searching for his memories? Or is he still looking for the bad guys? Either way intriguing and a good ending to a brilliant story.
Ayame Rein chapter 20 . 9/2
This was just beautiful! I truly love the story and how it was set up. The plot was very good, and the way Grimmjow's and Ichigo's relationship was built was awesome! 10/10
I LOVE THIS! AHHHHHHH! I cant even! in the beginning, I thought Ichigo and Grimm got caught too soon, and wondered how you would develop the plot, but then I read the ending and now everything makes sense! I also love how this is obviously and not obviously a romance. It holds smidgens of romance but not too much for such a situation, a good adventure with a sprinkle of love :) absolutely delightful!
Sarah chapter 20 . 2/8
I liked the ending. Yay, you brought Getsu back! Like how you still made Gin a "traitor" like in the show. Was the last part the introduction to Ichigo's new novel? I'm just gonna go on a limb here and say the answer is yes. Anyway. Great chapter, great ending, and GREAT story. Love your work. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work. You'll probably see more of my comments in the future. Bye bye. X)
Sarah chapter 18 . 2/8
You just had to make Aizen want Grimmjow dead, didn't you! Whatever. Good chapter though. And yes you're bad mood did begin to show near the end of the chapter. What got you all upset? Hope you get in a better mood later. Bye bye.
Lunar Tokala chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
duchessme chapter 20 . 10/1/2014
was that the end?really hooked me up with the thrill.
They had the dog back but what about the cat?;)
alemery chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
good story. i actually remember what this was about from the title
Pumagal chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
I love this! Tell me there's more to/of this plot? The good fanfics don't ever seem to have sequels though *pouts*

Also, I must say that it reminds me vaguely of a book I'm writing personally xD
BlackBird223 chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
Asdfghjkl it was so good. I'm sad it's over but it's a good sad don't get me wrong. Imma just love this fic forever and casually reread it every now and then...

And kudos for making such a great story! I super loved it!
BlackBird223 chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
I was super excited when I saw that this updated XD and I don't mind simple at all. It was still really good so why would that even matter?
wittlewons chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
Wow. It was the perfect ending :) I felt sad for Gin but in a way it was kind of fitting...I really enjoyed this story, I'll have to add it to my favorites. Love all your work
librarat chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Whoop his ass Grim-Kitty! Kekeke, I get rather happy at parts like this, sorry.