Reviews for Dangerous
MoonsCat chapter 18 . 4/13
You... YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LET IT END THERE, RIGHT? D:
No! please don't let it end there!
Please continue it ;_;
I need to know how it goes on! Damn it Shadow! How dare you make a story this amazing and then stop writing it? It's been over a year since you last updated this TT_TT
PLEASE continue this
it's amazing, great grah, i was up all night yesterday eventhough i had to work today XD
you really have to tell us the end ;_; pleeeeeeeeeeease
Sergeant LemoOoN chapter 18 . 4/13
Another superb fic! I've really enjoyed reading this. It would be really great if you managed to continue this story! :) Lemon xx
YourGreatestDream chapter 2 . 4/7
In chapter 2:

A dislocated arm can't move at all at the person's will. The joint is not in place, so it can't rotate. Grimmjow can't have risen both his arms after the harness being taken off. Just saying :P I like the premise so far, it would have been cool to have the two gunmen put plastic wrap over the carpet before shooting themselves. But that's just me :3 I'm a little crazy that way.
malpensante chapter 18 . 3/25
Heyya ShadowThorne! I really like this fanfic, I think it's powerful. However, I noticed you didn't continue it, and I was wondering if you're going to. It would be awesome!
bchiles21 chapter 18 . 2/9
Next chapter please!
Omicron70 chapter 18 . 1/5
Hey there! It's been a while for this one eh? I'm still super in love with this fic, and I don't want to be pushy because I know what it's like when you lose the original gusto of a story, however my friend and I have been moping about the lack of it in our lives. That was a bit of a run-on sentence, sorry. I guess I just wanted you to know we haven't lost interest and that we still love you.
NoLifeButLives chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
Awesome story! I'm looking forward to reading more! Please update soon!
Moon's last stand chapter 18 . 12/7/2013
Oh please, please keep writing this. I NEED to know what happens.
CrisStarTina chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
Wow Aizen angry that easily xD
Ahhhhhh I wanna read more from this awesome story it was gettin gooooooooood ;))
Yes so close to freeeeeeeedom
CrisStarTina chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
Never felt bad for the scientist xD he deserves to be punished by Grimmjow xP
CrisStarTina chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
Love the touching moment between Grimmjow and Ichigo \\\
CrisStarTina chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
Go Ichigo show 'em whatcha got xD
CrisStarTina chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Aaaaaaaw :') no man left behind
Cody Zik chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Noooo! They were captured! Please let them all be alright! DX Gah, I'm not sure what to think. There's so much to take in. And now Ichigo's going to meet Aizen! Smells like trouble, and lots of it, too. Hope Ichigo doesn't become an experiment . . . or do I? Hmmm . . . .

Cody Zik
Cody Zik chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Ooh, I like how you incorporated Nnoitra's Resurreccion! And Grimmjow's STILL getting stronger! In more ways than one, maybe? *wink, wink* Hahaha! Loving the sci-fi!

Cody Zik