Reviews for This is not what we do
TealFeatheredFangirl chapter 19 . 1/11
ASDFGHJKL!
Charmed Lassie chapter 19 . 1/11
I've read all of this today and, I have to say, it's brilliant. If you ever feel like updating I'll be one of the very pleased people.
TealFeatheredFangirl chapter 15 . 1/11
Hiding from relatives and sneaking upstairs to finish this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
hello. i'd like to thank you sincerely for ruINING MY LIFE WITH THIS FIC thank you very much. first of all I didn't even ship it until I read this and now Janet/Rachel is my OTP of all OTPs in the whole world and the universe. secondly, /how/ do you characterization. it's perfect. seriously. why aren't you writing the episodes. let's get you over to england and into the production studios right now this second (we'd get a series 4 faster that way anyway). also, i can't even deal with your imagery and your words it's way too perfect. stop (don't stop. never stop writing this fic. continue forever. achieve immortality in order to keep writing this).

so basically this fic is the most perfect thing to hit planet earth since never, and it's wonderful and amazing and so are you and I am dead because of the perfect. goodbye.
Cinnamon68 chapter 19 . 9/12/2013
This is such a lovely story, and this chapter is particularly good. I enjoyed reading the other 18 chapters again as well!
SerenBex chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
Fab chapter! :D
jools1 chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
This story is epic ... you take a scene and give it a whole different quality. What we see in the show becomes a top layer with all these other layers going on underneath or alongside the original scene ... amazing! thankyou julie
ukulelefoot chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
I love this story and it always puts a smile on my face when I see you've updated it. This chapter is exquisite, I like how you've got them both wanting the same thing but knowing that they can't do anything about it yet - it's very well-written. I look forward to seeing how you write around the Rachel/Kevin incident, if you plan on including that.
MadameCissy chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
Another beautiful update. This story is amazing. I miss the show but its good to still have this story. Hope you carry on through season 4 too!
Dixie84 chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
Aww, great chapter. Lovely scene in the garden. So sad that they can't just be together! Hope they work something out soon. Post again soon! :)
Dixie84 chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
... and the question is WHEN? lol ;)
Welcome back! I missed your fic. Great to be reading it again! Sorry it took me so long to read the latest chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Post again soon! :)
SerenBex chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
Fab chapter! They just need to get over it and kiss now, please ;)

Sorry it's taken me FOREVER to get round to reviewing!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
*patiently waits for this to be updated because it's the most beautiful wonderful fanfiction in the entire world*
Sazzy.x.x chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
I got ridiculously excited when I saw you'd updated this, and it didn't disappoint. Love what you did with the 'do you really want to stay at ours' moment, there was definitely something there in that scene. Love how you wrotethe emotional battle bit too, where Rachel is thinking stuff through. Looking forward to more series 3-based chapters :)
MadameCissy chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
I was so happy to see an update for this. I'm glad you're continuing it because I love it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »