Reviews for Surprise Adoption
PinkDeadlyDeath1 chapter 3 . 14h ago
This is so ssaaaaaaddddd I'm crying T-T
adelphe24 chapter 6 . 3/29
UPDATE!
Please update! Getting to far into it for it to end now. Hope u update soon, looking forward to it! ;)
Taboo22 chapter 6 . 2/24
wonderful chapter!
Soniccouples10 chapter 6 . 2/24
This is so touching! Keep going and what a father Megatron is..and I agree with Shockwave
galericulateGeek chapter 6 . 2/23
You have a few mistakes here and there that an auto correct probably missed, but other than that it was great. I hope the next chapter isn't as long of a wait.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 6 . 2/23
Please continue! Fantastic!
nindroidlover14 chapter 6 . 2/23
Can you make it where the autobots attack and hurt Megatron and Bee gets made at them and becomes a Decepticon after they race?
Gajeel-rocks chapter 6 . 2/23
Awesome!
eltigre221 chapter 6 . 2/23
aww, I'm loving this :D Bee's getting along better with his new family, and might be able to talk to his friends viva video confrence :) and he's learning more about Cybertron before the war :)

well until more, later and have fun writing :)
Black-Kat 012 chapter 6 . 2/23
yay more update and its SO FLUFFY!
omg its so good
ahem... can't wait to see Megatron and Bumblebee zooming around and laughing...
i just wonder in later chapters that Megatron meets a pretty (and strong) femme, which makes BB so nervous and bratty while seeing this femme with his adopted creator
idk just a thought
Cleanna chapter 5 . 2/19
Please update very good far
vampiregirl1700 chapter 5 . 2/6
Its a shame this has been abandoned, i really loved it.
blacksilver2000 chapter 5 . 2/2
Please update! This is freaking amazing! It's awesome! And I think I see some love blooming lol! So please update!
Cleanna chapter 5 . 1/29
Please tell me there's another chapter or two! Cuz I was getting soooo into it :)