Reviews for This, My Shattered Reflection
tiCocoChanelle chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
I love it! Please please! Go on!
book-nerds-r-us chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
can you continue this please?
Idisch von Swedish chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I like this! The ending was perfect, connecting nicely with the beginning
BJT chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
can you continue this and show their sessions with Archie
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Awww, this is a wonderfully written story! You did a great job, I can feel her pain when I read it. And I also loved the idea of Charming being her emergency contact))
Anyway, thanks a lot for writing.
regallydivine4577 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
This was amazing. Probably one of the best I've ever read. I'm utterly blown away, and wanting more.
Mariana Pedrosa chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Wow... just... wow
GracieHoltzbertTrash715 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This was SOOOO good, I really wish it was longer! :D
The Evilest Regal chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
this is written very well. i could practically feel the emotional pain she went through and you definitely made me understand it. More like this please!
connyx chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Interesting. Not so sure if I can see David like that honestly, at least not towards Regina. Then again not long after he woke up, he might have done so.. oh I don't know..
Nice anyway. Thanks
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I don't think Regina is the kind of person that hurt herself, even in her lower moments (she has been though a lot) but I like this story.
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Very nice. Really deep into the psychosis of what causes self-harm. Really deep in general. Good job.
McDumbles chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I am so happy I read this, it is such a different kind of story for Regina, and I really like it. It was very moving
Stacymc2012 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Ahh! I didn't know you had posted this here! I love it, btw! I hate to repeat myself but I really love the way you play with words and ahh! You kept them so in character and poor Regina! SHE JUST WANTS TO BE LOVED!

I now stand and applaud you for a beautiful job well done!

Take care!