Reviews for Crashing the Lemonade stand
HelenTheMoon chapter 16 . 3/22
Congratulations! I hope you return to your stories one day, but family is the most important thing! The world needs more babies!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 16 . 11/4/2016
Fair enough. You got to do what's writte for yourself. If this story does get adopted could you let us know?
DragonStorm the phoenix chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
Good luck, I'll hope you enjoy the new chapter of your life.
EvilDime chapter 16 . 9/12/2016
Hey girl,
thanks for the note. I'm sad to see this fic remaining unfinished, but Life always has to come first. Having been mobbed out of my phd studies only to get under the wheels of a truck after a week in the new job (don't worry, I can still walk and everything - people tell me I've been 'lucky'), I think I'm entitled to say I can relate a little bit. Things never quite go the way you plan them.
I'm glad you're happy with your baby, though. I wish you all the joy and love as a family!
Also, on a side-note: my mother found a new partner way past age 60, more than 20 years after her marriage broke. So never give up hope, maybe the right person just hasn't shown up yet. ; ) Single life doesn't have to be final, no matter your age.
Hugs,
Dime
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
THAT was polite Snape? That sounded more like a "you're coming with me whether you like it or not" Snape.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
You know, the way you're describing his "daydreams", it almost sounds like he has Locked-in Syndrome.
GreenDrkness chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
While I'm a little disappointed that there isn't going to be more I hope you enjoy life with your son
Keep on the writes
RubelliyeGame chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
Thank you so much for writing this story. I hope you and your baby have an amazing life.
AnnAisu chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
It's okay. Tell little Harry hi from me, and that at least he's got one pretty cool parent :) Stay strong, stay happy, stay loved, okay? I hope he manages to bring lots of joy into your life.
DarkBlur2005 chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
Good luck with your child. It is sad to see such a good author go, but alas, life is a cruel bitch that way. Hopefully you will have happiness for a long time. From DarkBlur2005.
The hazel-eyed bookworm chapter 15 . 8/30/2016
Please do a Harry/Yugi/Yami pairing!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
Boku wa nete inai?! What? It would be 僕は ねりません.(Boku wa nerimasen) or 僕はねらない. (Boku wa neranai.)

Unless boku wa nete inai is super informal and child slang like Murimurimuri (impossible impossible impossible) I have no idea what that was.

If it is I don't think Harry would be that informal.
Yugi22105 chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
I know that haruto is referring to Harry but I can't help but think of him as looking like Mokkuba
TenableCape9819 chapter 8 . 6/13/2016
I don't mean to be that one really annoying person, but Miho has light blue hair.
LadyTeldra chapter 15 . 1/15/2016
I will follow, if only for the curiosity of where yous will take this.

In complete, and unfortunately brutal, honesty, there is a lot wrong with this work. There is a lot that could be better and a lot to improve, but it has potential and you seemed to be growing as a writer while working on it. I really would like to see where you take the plot. I'm a curious person by nature and things left unfinished leave me climbing walls. I will literally remember plots and subplots of unfinished works three years down the line.

Unfortunately, I never learn my lesson.

So, pretty please with sugar on top, continue this? Or at least post an overview of what was going to happen. I really just want a confirmation on what's going on with Harry.