Reviews for Feelings Are the Real Kissing Disease
accioLorna chapter 2 . 7/5
this hasnt been updated in 3 years. sad.
arielbelle chapter 2 . 6/14
Please continue! I love this story so far :)
Skyrockett chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Please please update 3 the story is amazing (:
Fan01 chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Update!
Fan01 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Nobody wants to be in the current position of Axl. I wonder if Sue feels the same.
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
You should definately write a few multi-chapter fics! Your an amazing writer! So good! Xx
Please continue this! Its proper amazing and I cant wait to see how Axl handles this! Looking forward to an update :-)! Xx
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
:-) I like it! You should do more xx
saicho-18 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
mooree please. i am liking the struggle.
guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
I am so bummed now because I really loved this, but it will probably never be updated. :(
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Interesting start... I'd love to see more of the Axl 'obsession' and strugging with it and I'd love to see Sue starting to catch on (I mean by her noticing more of the staring and wondering what it meant) perhaps later on an accidental kiss which makes Sue realise what the stares ACTUALLY meant then it's her turn with the confusion and struggling while Axl is sorta avoiding her. Of course, the pacing has to be slow-building not all at once, so far the pacing has been great, just the right amount of balance of obsession/struggling/confusion Axl has.

Maybe sometime later Brick catches on (I'd think he would be the one to realise the 'vibe' rather than Frankie or Mike) and is sort of the person either one goes to for a sounding wall or to rant at to.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Must...update...next...chapter!
Gemma chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
More more more!
Princess of Midnight chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Oh tension, how amusing you are. Well, the chapter was awesome and it deserves twice as many reviews as you are got. Axl was just so human. He was trying to keep his feeling hidden and then sue wants to help, making it only worse. His obsession with her lips was a good touch there. Please update soon!
Princess of Midnight chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I really like how axl is in this story. Of course when he realizes he likes his sister romanticly he is going to feel 'weird' and awkward around her.
My favorite part was:
" She was still smiling at him wih those huge eyes which seem to be invisibly coonected to a tread around his chest, so now everything she blinked it became difficult for him to breathe."
Amazing job just a great job you did.
SibunaShannon chapter 2 . 8/20/2012