Reviews for Incident of the Blind Man's Bluff
AllTrekkedUp chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Ah what a wonderful story this has been! LOL,I can see Gil as he's saying 'So...thanks.' That's so him! And LOL again at Wish fussing at Mushy! :) This is me blushing at you having a thank you up for me on the last chapter of this story,your very welcome! Your a very talented person in many regards,writing being one of the fore most,so keep on writing! :) (Please? For me? :) )
AllTrekkedUp chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Here again,when I read the nightmare warning I knew this was gonna be good'n! And it is! How shocking! I saw this nowhere in the cards,you did an awesome job on this twist! I can see Pete's face as Rowdy falls to the ground,and then the realiztion that he's pulling a fast one,very nice! Good job! :)
AllTrekkedUp chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
This is another awesome chapter! I love the moment between Gil and Joe,I so see that play in my head. Fave Line:'Rowdy! Pete! You ain't supposed to be here!' So funny! :) Good job! :)
AllTrekkedUp chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
When I read about the blood and violence I knew this was gonna be a goodn'! And it is! I love this chapter,every little detail of it! :) Poor ole Rowdy and his battered head,I mean that boy gets in the head all the time! I can so hear say 'WHAT?' And that's so Pete,listening to see if Rowdy was going to get himself in trouble. I can't wait for more of this! I'm so hooked! :)
AllTrekkedUp chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I only have a few words to say about this unfinished chapter,which is awesome by the way! But Lord have mercy Rowdy is going to get in trouble with that woman I just know it! :)
AllTrekkedUp chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Oh I can soo see Rowdy's face as he's getting mad,I think that's kinda mean of Gil,casting him away like he's been bad! I LOLed when Rowdy was thinking he had not been in trouble...lately aways. :) Very good chapter! :)

P.S. Did you know Pete's wife was Sue I think,maybe Blackfeet,I'm not real sure on the tribe,but it was northern.
RowdyClara chapter 1 . 5/12/2012

I'm glad you like it, Rachel! . I'll update it as often as possible. :) I've also got a Rawhide/Wild Wild West crossover story if you want to check it out. It's not finished yet either though. It's the sequel to 'Incident of the Sterling Fox'.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
What can I say? I love it! :) It's a little bit but I love every little bit of it! I can so see the sun and the dust,and feel the heat rise not only from the air but from the ground too;and it's begining to cool down just alittle. I'm zening,I'm there! :) Ok,I'm back,the dark outside my window and the slight yellow the light in the ceiling is giving my room is nothing like that sun set dog gone it! :) Yeah,things are going great,too great-something bad'll happen soon,I can feel it. So like Pete,not worrying 'cause when you get right down to it,it don't get ya nothing. You got Pete down good in those few words;I love Pete but I feel like I have trouble writing him,because I'm just not that mellow. Pete never looks for trouble,trys to avoid it no matter what,I think that's why I like him,he's not cook-cutter. Anyway,you've done a wonderful job on this chapter and I can't wait for more! :)
R - Equine Writer chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Yay! Another Rawhide story! Thankyou - I loved this first chapter, and am looking forward to more. Wishbone's remarks made me smile! Please update soon!