Reviews for Just Kenshin
Tanimoro Hyuga chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Agreed but, your ramble is way more interesting than your story lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
haa yo pienso que bueno anbos son lo mismo todos tenemos dos ceres en nosotros el que es amable y aquel que puede ser arrogante apasionado y bastante energico jaja yo pienso que batusay o como quieran llamarlo es kenshin y kenshin sigue siendo ese batusay uno es la fortalesa y el espiritu de lucha el otro es la calma y el control y ninguno me parece a mi son dos si no que uno mismo son a la ves
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I totally agree with the Author's note. Kenshin doesn't have a split personality. He is mild mannered and gentle when he uses the rurouni mask. But that is also his inherent personality. He gets passionate about protecting people and that brings out the amber eyes. One can say that is level two of his personality. If he gets too passionate he tends to forget his oath of not killing and that is what his problem was during the Kyoto arc. But he found a way to deal with going out of of control and so we dont see him anymore saying stuff like 'be prepared for death' etc etc that he says to Saitou during their duel.
Itsuko-san chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love this story! Very welll written and insightful.
Le Neko-neko chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Kay that made me tear up a little xD
TheUltimateMexican chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I agree with you! Kenshin's kenshin, no matter what!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
nicely expressed and a great perspective!

my eyes change color - blue to gray or teal or greenish depending on my mood, the lighting and what i'm wearing. it's not that unusual for eyes to change color... maybe to yellow but it's fiction. in my opinion, 'battousai mode' isn't 'insanity' (i live and have dealings with clinically insane and kenshin, even in battousai mode, is far from insane), he's passionate and overwhelmed with whatever emotion he's experiencing that he gets carried away. some people get sharper and focused and that's how i see him - passionate with a singular focus and the 'objective' is all that matters at the moment... )my husband was diagnosed with a 'fractured personality' in that he doesn't have DID nor does he lose time, he is still jimmy but with certain facets predominant, i.e. 'silly jimmy', 'delusional jimmy', 'paranoid jimmy', etc. but jimmy's also been diagnosed with schizoid tendencies and i can't see kenshin like that either).

as you stated, kenshin is battousai / battousai is kenshin.

amie689 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Yes.. thank you for this.

Kenshin is adept at hiding his emotions but he has expressive eyes which mirrors his soul and that is that period.