Reviews for How Loki Almost Stole Christmas
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
XD
Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
He could always catch Santa and ask him to teach him? Play assistant/apprentice for a bit. Learn the neat magic, don't ruin the holiday wonder for everyone. Loki'd be a pretty neat Santa's Helper.
(Plus the Avengers would shit bricks, and Thor would be overjoyed. Fury's face alone would make /so much/ worth it, probably.)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
XD 3
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
Lol,brilliant,absolutely fantastic!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
Awwww good on you Loki :)
BAD WOLF1221 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Lol,I hope that's not Idins tree or whatever her name is XD

Here's an amazing fact most people don't know,Santa Clause was made from a mix of Norse Mythology and Christens,the gift thing came from Saint Nick or whatever his name was,and and the whole fat white bearded man with the flying reindeer came from Odin and Sleipnir,Sleipnir is Odins 8 legged horse that can fly,you may know that Sleipnir is also Loki's first child,fun story for another time,but anyways,in the MU,Tony calls Loki Reindeer Games and sometimes Rudolp,so in a way,Loki kinda is Rudolph,or at least the mother of Rudolph(yes,I said mother,look it up,it's great) ,I think this is probably the coolest
coincidence ever,and in you're story,Loki's plan makes a lot of sense,he wants to kill Odin and take his son back! 8D amazing!
kase519 chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
Bloody hilarious!
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
funny. very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Awe! Steve is like a dad or a big brother, Thor is like a big puppy, and Tony is like a mischievous kid. It's adorable!
Star Trek's Q's girl friend chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
Awesome! Kind of hoping for a part two.
Thunderpants chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Fantastic mortal. Loki truly does love that yuletide time of year doesn't he?
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I love how Clint turns into a 5 year old, Loki gets to be a part of Christmas AND he's a mean chef pun intended haha...Thor's Christmas tree...Loki's unfortunate discovery that Santa is not real...to name a few, it's golden, as Stark pits it :)
claimi chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
everything ecstatic chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
ROFL. There is not much else i can say.
Smiles!
rockymountainvixen chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Amazing, I love the crazy family dynamic. That's as close to real life as you can get.