Reviews for How Loki Almost Stole Christmas
Lol,brilliant,absolutely fantastic!
Awwww good on you Loki :)
BAD WOLF1221 chapter 1 . 8/19
Lol,I hope that's not Idins tree or whatever her name is XD

Here's an amazing fact most people don't know,Santa Clause was made from a mix of Norse Mythology and Christens,the gift thing came from Saint Nick or whatever his name was,and and the whole fat white bearded man with the flying reindeer came from Odin and Sleipnir,Sleipnir is Odins 8 legged horse that can fly,you may know that Sleipnir is also Loki's first child,fun story for another time,but anyways,in the MU,Tony calls Loki Reindeer Games and sometimes Rudolp,so in a way,Loki kinda is Rudolph,or at least the mother of Rudolph(yes,I said mother,look it up,it's great) ,I think this is probably the coolest
coincidence ever,and in you're story,Loki's plan makes a lot of sense,he wants to kill Odin and take his son back! 8D amazing!
kase519 chapter 3 . 1/17
Bloody hilarious!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 1/3
funny. very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Awe! Steve is like a dad or a big brother, Thor is like a big puppy, and Tony is like a mischievous kid. It's adorable!
Star Trek's Q's girl friend chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
Awesome! Kind of hoping for a part two.
Thunderpants chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Fantastic mortal. Loki truly does love that yuletide time of year doesn't he?
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I love how Clint turns into a 5 year old, Loki gets to be a part of Christmas AND he's a mean chef pun intended haha...Thor's Christmas tree...Loki's unfortunate discovery that Santa is not real...to name a few, it's golden, as Stark pits it :)
claimi chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
everything ecstatic chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
ROFL. There is not much else i can say.
Smiles!
honeybear1200 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Amazing, I love the crazy family dynamic. That's as close to real life as you can get.
PurpleReader29 chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
This story is so funny! It makes me so happy! I love that Loki gets redeemed, Clint is a little kid, Fury is forced to relax, and the Pepperony. Thanks so much!
JadeObsession chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
adorableness!
LannisPuff chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Aww this is just so good! I'm becoming so happy and giddy from reading it! I almost said Merry Christmas to the buss driver, even thought it is the beginning of May.. xD I love it!