Reviews for The Legend of Link: Twilight Warrior
Luckiduckylulu chapter 11 . 6/1
hackeline83 chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Wiiii you update!
hackeline83 chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Update plis this story is very good
Light-Sakura chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
I like Midna teasing of Zelda. They make a good team.
Light-Sakura chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Zelda doesn't appear to be good with monkeys but the banana peel to the face was funny!
RoseWing-chan chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
hahaha Zelda is so bad at playing the part of the hero that it's funny. And I see Midna is as lazy as ever.

This story is awesome! Update soooon! :)
TykkiMikk chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
okay as much as i was entertained with all this could you please put some length description and more action into this story...and more comedy this was just too funny to read

a descargar videos de youtube/a
RoseWing-chan chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
OH my god, I just died from laughter!

"Zelda? That's a fucking girl's name...wait. You are a girl, never mind. Disregarding the disadvantage of being a woman, you are the hero chosen by the gods."

Those were my favorite lines! This chapter was hilarious! Though I did shudder from the image in my head of Ganondorf dancing.
Guest 007 chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
It's cracky, slightly cheesy, but your story is really funny and quite enjoyable. c: Looking forward to your next chapter!
Light-Sakura chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
The beginning was weird but funny.

"Zelda? That's a fucking girl's name...Wait." Faron looked closer, "You are a girl, never mind." Nice line! XD

Great chapter!
Wolfsmiley chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Too lazy to log in but OMG I love how you turned everything around and made it Legend Of Link , I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Please update soon! I'm really in love with this story!
RoseWing-chan chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I don't think I like how OOC the characters are, but the story is very captivating! Nice job, and update soon! On a side note, are you dressing up for Halloween?
Light-Sakura chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
I like Midna at the end - it was kind of funny!

Great chapter and I did enjoy reading this chapter! See you next time!
ajones.yoshi chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Oh my god, I almost died of laughing. XD Instead of Link saving Zelda, it's vice versa (what a twist lol). Great story so far, can't wait to read what happens next.
RoseWing-chan chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Midna was funny in this chapter! :) I was wondering though...Have you played Twilight Princess before? (I know I've asked you this in person, but I forget things...sorry)