Reviews for Indecisive
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Awesome! It was such a cliff hanger at the end and I had to wait 6 months only to discover that she's an idiot (no joke, she runs to Julian when Alex rejects her), so this is super cool. I HATE Julian. He KILLS me with annoyance in Requiem. Anyways, nice work, and I beg you to do more little bits like this!
SpazzQueen15 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I agree! Pandemonium left me freaking out like crazy, but Lena still belongs with Alex. She just HAS to. Love Alex's "take your hands off my girlfriend" line! Oh how my sides hurt from laughing. Great take on this very awkward situation. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I love how sarcastic Alex is, I really do favor him more than Julian. But Julian is such an innocent, ignorant character. I kind of feel bad for him the way you had Lena make up her mind just like that haha.
ChuGaEun chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
go alex!
therealDutchess chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
iloverueforever chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! U R an amazing writer

IKR at the end of Pandemonium, I hated Julian and was really mad at Lena
Lena and Alex have to be together forever!
Katherine chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I LOVE this! It is exactly how I pictured everything! I even imagined Julian saying something like "This is the boy that gave you the deliria?" and Alex trying to correct him! lol Great job!
Lola chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I agree with you. so much. sooo freaking much. I couldn't have been happier. uihwefiouwrhfwhg
if this doesn't happen in the next book, i'm going to be so mad at Lauren Oliver.
Pre chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awww, so sweet! Although, I do feel bad for Julian :P
Ngoc chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Yayyyy! I love Alex :) I don't have anything against Julian, but I don't think he really knows what Love is. Lena was the first girl he ever had contact with, so of course he's going to think he's in love with her :P
fanficfan1122 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I LOVE ALEX TOO! Finally, a fanfic where they choose each other..
Teehee Tummytums chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
It's a hard decision for me. I like both Alex and Julian, and I think they both bring out good things in Lena. In the end, I think Alex is best for her though. Julian will always end up being second best to Lena, and because he loves her, will let her go. Hopefully, he will be able to find someone else. But it's still a hard decision for me.
AReasonToSwim chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
PERFECTOIN! The end. Oh God I hate Julian! I'm glad someone agrees with me, the rest of my friends like him but I've always loved Alex. I cried at the end of Delirium when I thought he was dead.
momwithnolife chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I like it! I hope Lena and Alex will end up together too :)
momwithnolife chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I like it! I hope Lena and Alex will end up together too :)