Reviews for The Start Of Something Sinister
Sayuura.A02 chapter 33 . 10/24/2014
OHMYYGODDD. Please! Please! Add the final chapterr / I have to know how they will meet in the other side, and their friends reaction too. Please finish ittt
LadyK chapter 33 . 10/15/2014
The person below OBVIOUSLY didn't read the Q and A that he did a few months back, so they'd be wrong pretty much in every assumption that they just made.

Plus if you don't like the story, go read something else. He obviously doesn't support incest, stop trying to endorse it here. This is not the place for you do to so.
aurora0914 chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
Okay. Ive been reading for a long time now, and I dont usually try to give negative reviews, I just tend to ignore the whole issue. You know, try to move on and pretend I never read anything in the first place.
Well, that stops at this chapter: I cannot help but express my opinion on what you have written so far.

Incest is WRONG, blah, blah, blah. But aren't you making too big a deal out of it? Maybe it's just me... But no, it can't be just me, because I've talked to lots of people on this topic and many of them have 'meh' views on it. And sure, they go ITS DISGUSTING! but unless they really hated you, I highly doubt they'd tell you off to the LAW. And if they were your best friend, they wouldn't be just like OH YOUR SO DISGUSTING or whatever because to tell you the truth, not that many people would do that. I know I certainly wouldn't do that. I KNOW many of my friends certainly wouldn't do that.

Because if your friends will do that, why are you friends with them in the first place? There are much worse things, like drugs and alcoholism that are bad for your health and the people around you, and your friends still won't go and tattle tale on the law. That just wouldn't happen. How is incest worse than being an heroin addict? Especially between two consensual adults?

And besides, even if that did happen, I highly doubt, 'I was molested' would be an excuse. Cuz it wouldn't be. Not really.

And that brings me to another uncertainty: if their parents were such good parents, as you've portrayed them, why - how - did they not notice that their children were being molested when they were young? And how could Len not say anything until the age of 10? Remembering myself when I was that age, I find that bloody unrealistic. But was this fic trying to be realistic in the first place? I don't know.

I'm sorry for saying all this - but I felt I just had to. Since the writing was good [I don't usually read anything badly written - I'm very picky] I forced myself to continue thinking that it might get better - or something - but that last scene with Gumi was the final straw for me. In a way though, this is an achievement since I so rarely give out negative reviews - and reviews that are so long - usually Im just like 'update pls' and all but this really...

Anyway. That is all. Sorry if anything I wrote offended you!
Billa Neko chapter 33 . 7/30/2014
Waww... Your story great!

I think that chapter is the last. I was mad in the beggining. "Why Rin and Len must die in here?" yeah well... I'm really glas this is not the last.

Anyway, next time, can you use "Line Breaker" ? For telling the past/flashback and etc. I think, your story is gonna be good if you use that.

Well, update fast! I will wait! X3
Ganbatte! o"9
Poetic L chapter 33 . 7/9/2014
Yeah, I noticed some of the new readers were doing that, and yes that's SUPER ANNOYING. I don't blame you.

Now to the last chapter analysis: You used the train as a symbol for their life. Very clever. The train station motif is very strong, so is their forbidden love and the tragedy that it brings them. Overall I'd recommend this to other RinxLen fans. It was a good change of pace in contrast to all the other Fanfics out there (which are mostly horribly written and I agree with you). :D
A E Q U O R I N chapter 33 . 7/9/2014
I removed some reviews because it was getting REALLY annoying to see so many anonymous posts. This ain't a chat-room or a therapy session people. :[

I'll filter that shit out, especially if it's talking about YOU, not the story or the themes within the story. :/

Plus *coughs* some of you are assuming false facts and jumping to conclusions (this is for you newer readers who are already assuming stuff without having read the entire story). :(

Yeah, that's not a good thing. (-_-)

So I'll be moderating stuff from now on, since I got bombarded with like 15 reviews saying stuff like, "I bet Kiyoteru will do blah or blah blah blah" or "Why you no finish the story?! Why damnit?!" - Yeah, I'll remove shit like that, don't assume stuff without reading the entire thing and stop ordering me around. *facepalms*

Plus for those of you who kept bugging me to write, I'll write when I feel like it, sheesh.

Just remember that you guys are ALL COMPLETE STRANGERS to me. I don't go around telling other people what to do, you shouldn't either. *sighs*

Ahh...I'm tired of some of you guysssss, but for those of you who didn't do these things you're awesome! :)
Connie chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
I agree with you. I don't like shota Len and I'm partly glad vocaloid character designs/personalities are not official so I don't have to see shota Len all the time. I like Rin here: sweet and sassy, pretty but conflicted at the same time. Bravo to your amazingly well written chapters . you brought characters to life and the story too.
Anon chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Ok
Holy
Shit
I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING WHAT THE FVCK
;A; they were the best parents ever
And and rin and len why did this happen to them...
RilianeofLucifenia chapter 32 . 5/20/2014
A question: Who is youngest reader here, if you know?
RilianeofLucifenia chapter 33 . 5/11/2014
WHY DID YOU STOP AT THE SECOND TO THE LAST CHAPTER!? **** IT!
RINLEN chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS IS SOO SADDD!
rosett chapter 33 . 3/18/2014
I look forward to your next chapter . I wonder how u will end it when it feels it ended already.
Btw thanku for writing . Iv been following ur fic for a year and it rely has been a very intresting read.
Luscia Da Pimp chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Chapter 34: Len wakes up and it's all a dream...?
BUT REALLY CHP 33 KEPT ME UP ALL NIGHT THINKING! I was like 'noooooo you made it this far.'
I have read this story from the start (i was on a moblie, not logged on, so sorry for not reviewing) and ... wow just wow. Your writing is amazing and you have a real talent here.
jessielane chapter 33 . 1/13/2014
I' ve been keeping up w/ this story for a while now and I can only say: holy-crap
sorallinaFactory chapter 33 . 1/11/2014
I can't believe this... you made them commited suicide. HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL?! TT

Hah, fortunately theres's a lot of fluffy rinlen fanfiction out there. at least they makes me feel better after i read this...
I expect good things in the next chapter. good luck!