Reviews for The Beginning
RetroNick chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
No it soooooo gud
Cabitha chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
pure beauty in writing. Absolutely perfect in its mushy, fluffy-ness. Hey look at that! recognizes made up words now! Anyway, super cute and very well-written! I hope you keep writing!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Awh, I really like it-well written! Is this when they're still 13 years old though. Imagining Mick was somewhat gruesome. Well done though!
izzi08 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
cuteness
MyGhela chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Tbh, I'm a Mickara shipper, it's hard to beileve but yeah... I ship Mickara

I love Mick and this just made me hate him

Well.. Not really but yeah...

Can't wait for your other story
RonniZee chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Haha, Patricia is so awesome! Loved the story, so much!
xxellabearxx chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Really good! Sad its over I enjoyed having a reason to hate Mick! I'll look out for your new one
justkeeptyping chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
fabulous! Wonderful last chapter, looking out for your new one! I loved the victors cough awkward moment! I think u did Jeromes anger really well! I LOVED THIS STORY! SO SAD ITS OVER!

x
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Awh, that's so sad how possessive Mick is! Like really, in the show he seems to have a hot head! Well done on the details! Can't wait for your Jara story!
TheWorldIsMyStage chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
PLease make a sequel!
HOASpaz chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
OMG noooooooo! Mick just needs to get stomped on by an elephant. I really like this story PLEASE continue! :D
VeroZ chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
They kissed! But Mick, he's such a douche... grrr. Why won't Jerome kill him already? And what do you mean the story's ending soon? It can't! I'm kidding. But still...
xxellabearxx chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Yes it was very good! It made me choke on my food( thank you) and Mick is still a jackass!
justkeeptyping chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
ooohhh violence drama kissing! I loved it! Gets better and better! Update soon!

x