Reviews for Living the Dream
1BrightDay chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Updates soon?
mycookiesgaara chapter 17 . 5/19/2015
This is one of the best stories I have read in a while, please do update soon.
witchgirldb chapter 17 . 5/17/2015
One really long chapter would be preferred, please. Also, glad you are pulling yourself up from where you were, we know it take a lot of work
sd4ianto chapter 17 . 5/17/2015
I would kind of like them together, but whichever one gets me a chapter faster.
Tvfanatic509 chapter 17 . 5/17/2015
I just found your story and i absolutely can't wait for the next chapter!
Maharani Radha chapter 17 . 5/16/2015
Glad to hear you're not abandoning this story. I hope everything goes well for you. If you'd like a beta reader, I'd be more than happy to help! Just give me a holler :)
Stugshipper101 chapter 17 . 5/16/2015
So I just found your story and I love it please find inspiration and carry it on just want to read more off it now xx
penguincrazy chapter 17 . 5/15/2015
glad you are not abandoning this because i love this story a lot. I love long chapter so if you want to put them together as one long chapter i would enjoy that. Have a wonderful day yourself!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 17 . 5/15/2015
So sorry to hear you're un-well! Great that it's starting to turn around though! No stress, when you're ready to write and publish, we'll be here waiting! Imho, separate the chapters for Living the Dream, that way we'll get more chapters to read, and you'llget the satisfaction of publishing several times. Looking forward to reading more, when you feel up to it! Take care! *hugs*
sandysan2013 chapter 17 . 5/15/2015
Its so nice to have you back! I wish I could beta for you but I don't think I can take on one more project. I hope you get someone wonderful - and soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/15/2015
take your time to heal, still here when you are back reading this and for me seperate would be best, Best of luck
anonymous reader chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
This has been an intriguing treatment of the TW team - well thought out characters and situations. Too bad you didn't finish it - I would like to have seen Jack & Ianto get together.

That said, falsifying your story's word count by adding hundreds of words of nonsensical 'author's notes' is just another form of cheating your readers into believing that the story's so much longer than it really is. Shame on you.
nannily chapter 16 . 1/31/2015
Heeeeey,
I hope you'll continue soon... I really love this fic. :D :D :D
Charliezard Dark Lord Of All chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
I need more.
Give me more. Give me more. GIVE ME MORE.
1BrightDay chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
Anymore updates coming? Really good story.
291 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »