Reviews for Living the Dream
DashingHero chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
Hey, good chapter. I'm wondering what Jack saw and my first thought is Lisa having a romantic looking meal with someone whilst Ianto's at home... Update soon! :)
litbitnurse87 chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
ok am hooked on this fic ive enjoyed it immensely. please let the person that jack was frowning at be lisa out on a date cheating on ianto just and idea on how he and dump her arse and the janto fun can begin %)
litbitnurse87 chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
NONONONONONONONO PLEASE NO GWAK *VOMITS* sorry bout that had to get that out of my system me personally would like to see janto on the next chapter when I go to click that little button that says "next" though am not hopeful ;0
Bendyfish chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
Only because I love this story am I putting up with the slowness of your updates ;)
I know it's hard when your life is in a funk (I've been there) but please please update soon but more importantly have our boys get together or at least share something cute together.
sd4ianto chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
It had to be Lisa that Jack saw at dinner and she must have been cosy with another guy.
sd4ianto chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
Eeeewwww. Finger down throat.
imtryingtodeletethisaccount chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Great story! I can't wait to see wjhat happens! :D
sd4ianto chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
Okay so now we know Ianto is attracted to Jack also. So now we just have to get that first kiss in.
giggledravs chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Ha Ha, I recognized the quote from Glee, Sue Sylvestor said it. She always does have the best lines. I love this chapter and thank you for updating.
sd4ianto chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
What I want to know is when do we get a little more between Jack and Ianto? The hell with Gwen. Some how we have to get a spark of showing interest on Ianto's part for Jack.
ellen.daugherty.39 chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Sue from Glee.
gleekforever63 chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
I'm so glad this updated again! I love this story

Also that quote about the cat was from Glee. Sue Sylvester said that to Will Schuester sometime in season one, the sectionals episode I think...
Luckylyn chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
The quote is from Glee and was said by Sue.
I'm so happy to see a new chapter.
sd4ianto chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
I guess she is so full of herself, she couldn't even entertain the idea that Jack and Ianto were together could she? Just starting to read it. Great so far. I hate Gwen!
Maharani Radha chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
YEAH! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE CONTINUING!

And don't worry, life gets in the way. She can be annoying at times. But Gwen's a bitch. Glad Renee told her off.
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »