Reviews for Dan Vs Fanfics
Zefirka chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
update plz, your story is really fun! ) and it is rare Dan & Elise fanfic, so I waiting for continuation
mojoboy31 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
lol! Too funny! You really nailed the characters, and the feel of the show. I would love to see more chapters, and would love to see Chris in the story. Hope you update soon.
CheeseYoshi chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
You must write more!
WindGoddess Rune chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Please write more soon! I'm loving this story!:D
WindGoddess Rune chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This story is just too funny and awesome! Reading the reaction Dan made is something he will do that in the show!
Zighana chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Please write another chapter! Finally, a fanfic that poked fun Mary-Sues! At last!
DeliverUsFromEvie chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
The line about colorful horses and a dwarf was epic win. I hope you continue this story soon, and exact revenge on the abominations of fanfiction! XD
UltimateWarriorFan4Ever chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is the best idea ever. Keep it up, I'm impressed!
UltimateWarriorFan4Ever chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
So impressed on how this story's going... I can't believe Dan's gonna go to any lengths to get his revenge on that fanfiction author. This is gonna be awesome!
KilledByUnicorn chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I don't believe I can accurately express how amazing it was to read this. You just made my day. Not only did you capture the true essence of the show and characters, but your parody of bad fanfiction is priceless. Best part though? Cross over of "colorful horses with a show about some mildly sociopathic dwarf!" Had me laughing for a solid ten minutes (not to mention wanting to see some!) Can't wait for you to update!