Reviews for Kiss Goodbye
molly122 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
I love This story
Winchester Pies chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
I LOVE THIS :D Please don't kill Lily :'( or Louis! Louis remembers Lily! Aww and Al! And Scorp is so mean, he was funny but evil. Please kill anyone at the start but Lily, Louis, Al, Lucy or Vic! And maybe James should jump in front of Lily and save his little sister! Oh wow headcanons, Lily? Stop rambling. Please keep Lily alive for a bit. I can tell the year feat is coming... UPDATE SOON AND I WILL GIVE YOU COOKIES :D
Isabelle T chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
OMG! I love this so much! Please update sooooooon. I NEED to know what happens to everyone! AHHHHH!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
hey I loved the story can't wait for u to upload the next one! plz do it SOOOON x
Alli Adamson chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Interesting. I especially like seeing the other cousins' points of view. :)
Rioxas chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
I really liked the other cousin POV stuff, I liked it a lot. Hugo and Louis got hijacked, right? I think so. And poor Albus, never getting noticed. You write him so nicely. Update soon please! I can't wait to see what happens next
Four Leafed Clove chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Can't wait for the games to begin!
Four Leafed Clove chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Ahhh! Roxanne's crazy ;C My favourite character... Though I'd like to see Dom's point of view! Great Story!
kakaiser7 chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
I'm sorry this is my third review but I had to write it. That's so sad what happened to Hugo that he was turned that way, also sad that Roxanne turned out to be so selfish I thought that being the daughter of George Weasley she'd be more funny and up beat but the games probably changed her. I hope none of them die though, I still love them no matter what and I really hope Albus and Lily don't die they're my favorites other than Victoire and Teddy. Anyway awesome chapter and I personally like how you did the chapter with other viewpoints but made sure to have Victoire's be the longest, that was really good. can't wait for the next chapter!
kakaiser7 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Oh my God! This just got scandelous! This is so good!
kakaiser7 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
THIS IS AMAZING! I love this story so much! It just keeps getting better and better!
maxjohnsonisawesome chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is awesome! You're such a talented writer I love this story!
Chronic Potterphile chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
And... Um. I think I just wrote an 800-word review for you. No idea how that happened, hope the essay doesn't bore you! Wonderful story!

Pooja
Chronic Potterphile chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Aww... I didn't know you liked my reviews so much! I'm blushing right now! That's so sweet of you to mention me! Thank youuu! :D

This may be full of typos, as I'm just putting forward an entire flurry of very muddled thoughts and emotions, so please bear with me!

Moving on to the story, this was a really interesting chapter! And sad too. I realised in the last chapter that Teddy's story was going to be like Finnick's in some ways. Teddy certainly doesn't deserve to lose everyone from his life! That would be really, really sad. And it's interesting how Victoire is so moved by this fact, that she's decided she'll fight the others and win the Games.

I really liked the training session between Teddy and Victoire. I love how you have such a well fleshed-out, defined character for Victoire, which remains permanent and which doesn't sway. She's determined and strong; a bit like Fleur and Bill, and yet her own person. She is very caring and loving too, and all this is maintained throughout, no matter what the situation. I especially enjoyed the part where she kicked Teddy on the groin. It was very... her.

Going on the PoVs of the other cousins- Lucy is perfect. She's just like a little, studious girl, and I felt terrible that she has to fight. I hope her story doesn't end up as something similar to Rue's! That would be tragic, really, since she's a kid- but I have a bad feeling that she's not going to survive this.

I feel like a few more cousins apart from Victoire are going to survive this, and though I can't estimate... I think, Hugo, Louis, Roxy and Albus are definitely dying, and I'd have to read the rest of the PoVs to estimate who else could die.

I will feel terrible for Ron and Hermione when Hugo dies, of course (mostly because I'm writing a Ronmione on the other side along with reviewing this. :p) but yeah... I hope Rose isn't that bad... oh, but Hugo is just a kid! Poor Hugo. Don't mind me lamenting over him, I'm rather fond of him and I generally just feel terrible for him- seeing I've almost killed him in a fic of mine. Also, I'm writing a sad Ronmione scene, like I told you, and am having major feels about them at the moment lol.

That way, I feel terrible for Albus too- he seems to be the first character to get hacked into pieces in every story. :( But I like his character. It's just right. He seems to be like Harry in a way, and no matter what he says about him not being like a true Gryffindor, it's ironic how much of a Gryffindor he actually is. He's the only one so far, who's thought about saving someone else's life. It's like a softer, sweeter Harry. Hahaha. Victoire should have Al for an ally. I think he'll be strong. And now that I've jotted down these points, I feel Albus MIGHT survive this (in the scenario that more than one tribute survives).

Roxy annoys me, and Louis makes me feel sorry. Although Vic is determined to be there for Teddy, I don't think it's fair that she has to kill her sibling. Cousins are still acceptable, in this case, but when it comes to siblings...

Fleshing out so many next-gen characters is like fleshing out a lot of OCs, which is a herculean task. It's easy to confuse them with their parents or with each other, and I love how each and every person has an individuality here.

That said, the writing style still pleases me and continues to surprise me. You're really good! You're descriptive, and you've managed to build a good rapport between Victoire and the readers. You do not demand sympathy for her- she's not pitying herself and you're not pitying here, which is making me automatically sympathise with her and support her from here. That is really brilliant, I think.

Also, I was very impressed with your knowledge of the combat skills, and the knife-throwing. Though many people are aware of basic combat skills, knife-throwing would require research! Good job! And I'll remember how to throw a knife (God knows we need it with the crime rate these days). Hahaha.

All-in-all, like I said, this was another wonderful chapter. I hope you do find time to write and update soon! And, oh, you can always bounce off plot ideas via PM, jsyk. You don't need to spoil it for me; but if you have to discuss a plot point, or some element, and have no one to discuss it with, I'm a PM away. :)

Cheers!
Pooja. :)
Chronic Potterphile chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
I am still enjoying this story. I think your mix of the worlds is just right, a little of this and that: Potter and The Hunger Games in equal quantities. I think you're a very good author, u can see a lot of talent in you! (i saw your profile, and I realise that at your age, I churned out pure rubbish, ha!).

I had a question- Are tge characters American in this story? Or is Panem situated in Britain? Just... I was confused, ha!

If I have already mentioned how much the use of your first-person present tense impresses me, forgive me! But I think that nakes everything so much more realistic, and magnifies every emotion phenomenally. I can watch with Victoire and feel with her.

I was wondering, will we get a sneak-peak at the point of views of the other cousins? Will we get to see them soon? This might sound sadistic, but I want the games to begin. Soon, ha! And I hope that there's some interruption, and that all the cousins don't get killed! Although- I do feel that there's going to be an uprising at some point to stop this. Maybe it will be headed by Teddy and Harry?

This is an intriguing, unique story. Keep it up, and please update soon! I'm waiting with bated breath!

Pooja