Reviews for A Certain Evangelion Pilot
KySocceRref chapter 10 . 2/14
Very nice. I’m honestly shocked there aren’t more crossovers with these. Rei and Misaka seem like there would be endless possibilities there.
PoofyOhio chapter 10 . 12/26/2019
Short, simple, and sweet. I like this, this is nice. Wish it was a tad longer and more fleshed out, but it was still good all the same.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
It was an enjoyable story. Some of the punctuation seemed funny what with the missing periods at the end of dialog, but I’m American and I’m guessing you’re not

Tempo-wise, hmm... dunno, seems short enough.

Threat wise, the old men are apocalypse, but they were so easily dispatched. I don’t mind, it’s kinda niversion

I would really describe this story as Shinji and Misaka 10031 becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. It’s cute.
marsing chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this story, the whole Shinji and Misaka dynamic was rather humorous. Though it's quite a shame that there aren't any other crossovers quite like this one.
Dr. Douglas chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
Epic
Dazzle chapter 10 . 4/3/2016
This was cute. Cheers!
Brenden chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
goodwork
Rexnos chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
An interesting sort of parallelism between Rei and Clone!Misaka's circumstances. It made Shinji's response to Accelerator killing off the clones very natural and understandable. A rather spartan story without a lot of imagery or character development, but an interesting enough plot.

Later,
Rex
Lazyman12 chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
This was a great story. I didn't see the identity of the muck monster being reveled could be all the people didn't survive third impact. Great job with the story!
Common Sense chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I think Shinji should have just told them to stay close, turned on his AT field, and continued walking. If the followed they would just get arrested, then he could just call Judgement and tell them about the troublemakers, maybe even help them out.
Grey Muji chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
...Wow
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love the way she talks. It's just funny as hell.
andres.mullerbeck chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Amazing! I love how you managed to make Shinji Not Be A Bitch while still keeping him feeling like Shinji, just grown up a bit. The Shinji As God thing was a nice touch.
cj1of4 chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
nice omake!
Selias chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
Nice to have this finished.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »