Reviews for let the butterflies cry
MysticMonarch chapter 1 . 1/18
FUCKING AMAZING. The wording was so elegant I can't even.
Inutachi6 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I had an orgasm the moment I read your fic.
Seriously is one of the most beautiful things I have evear read, including books, not only fics.
I love the way you manage to make us think about the relationship between Korra and Asami trough their feelings for Mako and the way they can not get rid of them even if they "love" each other. They just cant stop feeling things for Mako, but at the same time they can t stop feeling things about each other. Exquisite.
PD: Sorry for my bad english. Still learning
imawhatever chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
*fans self heavily* lawdy. No but really, that was fantastic. Also, I liked your point about the fluidity of the Avatar.
katscratchstudios chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
i love it
Eirene15 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
i loved this history :)
MadTrout chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was amazing and I love the progression of time and alternating point of views. Making is definitely omgoing to have his hands full between the two girls. Their relationship was very believable and sensual. Fantastic job.
quirky21 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
very nicely done
grandpagohan1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Bow Chicka Honk Honk
Divodog chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is probably one of the most tasteful threesome(esc) fics I've ever read. Someone should give you a medal, honestly ;)
Ilessthan3KH chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
this is awesome! keep writing this! XD
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Eh about Mako being there, but I really like the Korrasami. Your writing is amazing too. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
more plz
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
i didn't read ur story, but i came up with a poem from the story name!

Let the butterflies cry
Let them go
Let them fly.

Watch them drift away from home
Watch them burn
Watch them die.

Hear their tiny flapping wings
In the cold
In the night.

Let the butterflies cry,
Let the butterflies cry.

i don't like the ending much tho. :/
Rinforzando chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Beautiful piece. I love your line about the Avatar switching genders and remembering past lifetimes, falling in love with any person - been waiting for someone to mention that, and you did. xD Also, I find it very rare to stumble across a good threesome piece, but you pulled this off rather nicely. Kudos to you.
Tac04 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This story made me realise I don't hate Mako as a character, just that he is a flippant prat. I wish so hard that canon Mako was like yours because these three balance each other out so well *happy sighs*