Reviews for The Morning After
sophybubbles chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was really good and can't wait to read more of your things :)
Bobby-John09 chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
That was a really good chapter i really enjoye it please update soon :)
iges2u chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
Good chapter, just a little bit short. I think the Gates/Becket conversation wouldn't be so short in reality. I think Gates would want to talk about certain things.
Justicerocks chapter 19 . 9/24/2012
I really liked this :)
tvshowgeek chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
it's great! keep writing!
iges2u chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Good chapter.
Bobby-John09 chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
That was a sweet chapter i really enjoyed it :)
Justicerocks chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
Aw this was cute :). I really liked it.
bones35 chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Great job in developing the tension and fear about Castle.

A couple of typos, I think 'breath' in one spot s/b 'breathe' and 'lose' s/b 'loose'. Nits, I know!
Bobby-John09 chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
That was a really good chapter i really enjoyed it, great job :)
Bobby-John09 chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
That was a really good chapter, great job. Please update soon :)
lkwill39 chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
Whew! I was getting a little worried there for a minute. Glad Castle is ok. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
thump chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
ugh living on the edge like this is not a way to live... i hope beckett finds her happy place again after watching the lastest preview promos.
fbobs chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
I liked that a lot. It was a very insightful characterization of Kate's state of mind. Her reactions and feelings were right in character. She sees the 400 lb gorilla in the room, feels her vulnerability, and knows deep in side, sooner or later, she or Maddox has to die. She's fighting it, but it's there, and she feels the inevitability of it. You've communicated that beautifully in this chapter. Well done.

Sorry about your charger, but your writing didn't suffer at all IMO.
NinaK.05 chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
I freaked out as much as Kate did when Rick was gone. Really good story!