Reviews for Nesting
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Really well written hurt comfort. Thank you for sharing it with us.
ASDF Rainbow Ninja chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
You write amazingly. I love the relationship portrayed between Clint and Natasha. Great job! _
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awe, poor Clint. Love it that they brought his armchair :-)
Great fic. So love angsty Clint
irishwerewolf chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Lovely I would have liked a longer epilogue, but really great otherwise :)
discordchick chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
awwww :( so wonderful and great. things are hard but when you have good friends it makes it all okay eventually
thelemonadebandit chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Lovely. Everyone was actually in character. Well done!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Aww. It's angsty and yet there's promise of things getting better. Liked it a lot.
Proclaim Thy Warrior Soul chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
*le sigh* Sad times :( Poor Clint. At least he has the others to take care of him now...
alltheotherpennamesweretaken chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
So cute. So win. Thx
fornwalt chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Aww, that was great. I loved the characterization, and the line about how he had nowhere to go after the NYC battle really hit home. I didn't even think about what these guys do after those battles, but yeah, Clint didn't really have anywhere to go. It's really sweet to read how everyone stayed close to him and helped him get through the aftermath.

Nicely done! :)
Miss M and Alice chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I really like this it's great!
peanut2lb chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Awesome, tag to the end of the movie!
fangirl29 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
You broke my heart with this one! I so wish that the movie world would have allowed us a glimpse into Hawkeye's angst & guilt at being compromised. I was stunned, hurt & angry at Phil's death. Was it truly necessary? I would love to read more Cliny angst if you feel up to it. You so obviously have a knack for it :)
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 5/11/2012 Phil and Clint feels! Still breaks my heart to think about that. :C

These fics are my fave though. It's nice to dwell into Clint's mind, more then what the movie could give. Heh, guess that's why it was left out.
Illyria13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I love your stories, especially the way you write Clint. There just wasn't enough angst in the movie for me, considering everything that happened to him, but you did an amazing job making up for that. My favorite part was when they first got back to the tower; I really liked the image of him staring out the window and crying without realizing it. Good job!