Reviews for A Lesson Not Learned
Kemisu chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
This. I Can't!

This is pure brilliance! Thank you very much!
Nadesiko Takase chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Absolutely loved this. In the movie, Loki did not seem like the kind of character to have a romantic relation with a human, but what makes me love this fic is the way to made it look so possible and realistic without being OOC. Congratulations for this awesome work and please, do write that fic about LokixOC.
Miss Sofie chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
If people are not turned on by Loki in this chapter, something's wrong with them!

So steaming HOT!

Loved it, as you may have noticed! Looking very much forward to that other chapter-story thingy you announced.

Oh, BTW, just added this story to my faves! ;)
Miss Sofie chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh my... I know it's perverse, but I'm so freaking jealous of Aubrey!

Well-written, probably one of the best Loki fics I've read so far, with a minimum of errors.

It's funny, it's witty, it's almost perfect. "Almost" because it's Miss Rivers when it should've been Miss Sofie!

Great job! :)
Ellie Martineau chapter 2 . 5/14/2012

Fantastic story here and suuuper excited to read the chapter story you referred to.

So well-written. Absolutely true to Loki's character and I loved their banter.
justanotherdecayofthesoul chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love this so much it's criminal.
me chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Is that the end? :( That makes me sad. I read this story for the first time yesterday and wished it would continue into a multi-chaptered fan-fic, so when I saw that it had been updated, I was pretty freaking excited. I really hope you don't intend for it to remain with just two chapters! There's so much potential for this, it's insane, and it completely sucks you in and has you totally immersed in what's going on - I love it! Don't stop now! D:

Also, I'm pretty slow and need assistance in understanding that last sentance about Loki not tracking her, please. -_- The problem is that I don't have an account, so you can't message me or anything. Could maybe someone leave a reply in a review... ? :S Please and thank you?
Ju chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
This is just perfect ! I love the relationship between Loki and Aubrey, it's the best of all the Loki/OC fanfictions i've read so far :D I can't wait to read more !
Adrienne Valentine chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Ooooh.

I actually would love more.

Or a sequel.

This is pretty cool. :3
inactiveeustacescrubbs chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
love it. love all of it. please continue. so i can continue loving it.
tink1608 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Are you going to turn this into a full story? What you have so far is extremely intriguing. )
Clouds-Aloud561 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I'm so lucky I had the pleasure to find and read this story Keep up the great work and I will look forward to the upcoming chapters! :)
ajas1976 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Um? More please?
Flower chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I know you want this to be a one shot, but I truly think you should continue. I see a lot of potential for this story.
DecemberSnowfall chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Noooo! I was loving this story, I didn't want to see it come to an end. And certainly not like that! Don't give up on him! No!